What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd PF | Sat | Roosters 40-14 Knights | Allianz

Grand Finalist #2: Roosters or Knights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Well I think Roosters will go all the way after that.

That game was very frustrating all in all. The contest was ruined for me the moment Buderus was injured. Any chance we had was gone through no fault of our own and we completely fell apart mentally not long after that. We would have been long odds to win anyway but damn it was still 2 - 2 when that happened. Terrible luck for us and Buderus.

That game was very frustrating all in all. The contest was ruined for me the moment Buderus was injured. Any chance we had was gone through no fault of our own and we completely fell apart mentally not long after that. We would have been long odds to win anyway but damn it was still 2 - 2 when that happened. Terrible luck for us and Buderus.

Mate it was men v boys. the writing was already on the wall even before Bederus got hurt. Wouldnt have changed the result one bit

Joker's Wild

Coach
Well in Roosters. Even with Bedsy for the full 80 we would have struggled to contain them

Manly have their work cut out for them

How many troll accounts does BHP need btw?

Swarzey

Bench
tbh, I felt rather robbed after the first half. Thought we were in the contest and all that separated the teams were some rather shit calls. First 20 of the second half was a disaster. Really shameful stuff.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I'm not fussed who wins next week at all.

As a fan of RL, I think its going to be one of the great GF's though. WIll be a torrid and tense game. Can't wait.

Jorge Tafua should be calling up B Moz tonight to get tips on staying in on that left flank. The game could come down to staying in like Moz did.

Jason Maher

Immortal

Rugby League is a bitch and the good guys normally lose.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The classic gf's of the modern era have been Canberra v Balmain '89, Penrith v Canberra '91, Knights v Manly '97, Penrith v Roosters '03. All involved some kind of fairytale story or heroes v villains.

This one is villain v villain and those just don't end up as classics.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Proper old school LOL @ the knights, they simply werent in the roosters class, the first side this finals series that showed up and played their best, wiped them off the park.

I'm not fussed who wins next week at all.

As a fan of RL, I think its going to be one of the great GF's though. WIll be a torrid and tense game. Can't wait.

Jorge Tafua should be calling up B Moz tonight to get tips on staying in on that left flank. The game could come down to staying in like Moz did.

Agreed. It's going to be an absolutely cracking game.

perverse

Referee
Proper old school LOL @ the knights, they simply werent in the roosters class, the first side this finals series that showed up and played their best, wiped them off the park.
As opposed to having a team not at all involved in the finals, lol.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Aiden Guerra was sensational tonight, as was Jake Friend... both would have been my MOTM contenders

Raider_69

Post Whore
As opposed to having a team not at all involved in the finals, lol.

Dont worry Persy, the raiders were absolute bollocks, i just got confirmation a few weeks earlier.

It may seem like trolling, and maybe it is, but is it not accurate? The roosters were in a totally different level to the knights. They over-achieved this year and that is something they as a players and you as fans should be very proud of, but they were never going to win the comp. They just arent a good enough team.

RABK

Referee

Yea lol @ a side that got further than any under the cap raiders side ever has.

Latest posts