What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | 2nd PF | Sat | Roosters 40-14 Knights | Allianz

Grand Finalist #2: Roosters or Knights?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Respect to Newcastle you don't deserve that score.

When we beat Newcastle in round 20 whatever than was the day I was convinced we could win the comp. string team. ARL heritage. Hope Bedsy is okay.

Haffa

Respect to Newcastle you don't deserve that score.

When we beat Newcastle in round 20 whatever than was the day I was convinced we could win the comp. string team. ARL heritage. Hope Bedsy is okay.

Fair play, mate, you guys were slick. I'll be there cheering you guys on next week

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: bang on your average. Kudos for your achievement.

If you could just forward me a list of pre approved threads im to post in so that you can notice im around, that'd be greatly appreciated :cool: :lol:
f**king moron :lol:

Jason Maher

Immortal
Now can we all drop this bullshit about pretending to like Manly and get on the Chooks bandwagon (unpalatable as that may be)?

Raider_69

Post Whore
If it's all the same, i just wanted to dip my toes in tonight, so ill pass

Much as i hate your club, it was a fine season for your boys and much better then my clubs, so ill take my small win here and slink off for the night sleeping soundly knowing i wont have to endure a knights premiership this year.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I do like Manly though.

I don't mind whoever wins. Roosters the best side throughout the year and Manly the best side over the last half a decade or more.