What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Heritage R6 | Fri | Broncos 12-10 Cowboys | Suncorp

Round 6: Broncos v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It was a top quality match thats for sure, not many mistakes and pretty quick. Considering the wet ground it was one of the better games of footy i have seen in a while.

Canard

Immortal
2 wins after 6 rounds, yet another year as a Cowboys fan that we expect to compete and likely wont even make the 8.

Stunned that Henry was signed to another contract so earlier in the season, it appears to be just throwing money down the drain.

Apey

Staff member
I can't tip the Cowboys very well this year. f**kers. Didn't know Bowen was out though and definitely would have changed though as I was 50/50 on this game.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
2 wins after 6 rounds, yet another year as a Cowboys fan that we expect to compete and likely wont even make the 8.

Stunned that Henry was signed to another contract so earlier in the season, it appears to be just throwing money down the drain.

I understand your frustration, but that performance was nothing to be disappointed in. You were without plenty of talent and you damn near almost beat us, albeit with a bit of help from the dickheads in pink.

Canard

Immortal
I understand your frustration, but that performance was nothing to be disappointed in. You were without plenty of talent and you damn near almost beat us, albeit with a bit of help from the dickheads in pink.

Its a numbers game, an improved performance after 6 weeks doesn't mean anything when they miss the 8.

Joker's Wild

Coach

FMD dude, dont cut your wrists yet. Plenty of positives to take out of that game for Cowboys fans

Usain Bolt

Bench
Disgraceful commentary from Hadley, he sounds like a Broncos cheerleader screaming YES GREAT TRY even before Hoffman had put the ball down in the corner. hes an embarrassment

skeepe

Immortal
Ashley Klein will be getting a spell methinks. Almost ruined a fantastic game. Fancy not knowing that you're onside if the team with the ball has advanced 10 metres? Utterly shambolic.

innsaneink

Referee
Great game...terrific, unfortunately it seem Klown took heritage round too far and seemed to be channeling darcy lawler

Even with the leg up, the Cows couldnt grab it...well played Donks

skeepe

Immortal
Oh dear, I seem to have accidentally switched over to Sky Racing. Strange, I don't remember touching the remote...

some11

Referee
Ever since that second half against the Storm the Broncos left side attack has clicked and Hoffman is piling on tries.

If Hodges can get anywhere near his best there's points from either side of the field.

innsaneink

Referee
Ever since that second half against the Storm the Broncos left side attack has clicked and Hoffman is piling on tries.

If Hodges can get anywhere near his best there's points from either side of the field.

I thought the Broncs looked very strong down their right side early, but thats Princes side and hes very hit & miss. Hodges & maranta played well

miccle

Bench
Probably the match of the year so far and certainly the best Broncos game I've seen in some time.

Tough luck to the Cows though, neither side really deserved to walk away with nothing after that one.

Broncos starting to slowly get there. Very obvious plan to suffocate Thurston paid major dividends - easily the most cohesive effort we've put in as a unit since Locky's retirement.

Almost a downer to have the rep weekend now. Hoping we don't lose this momentum that we've started to build. I still don't think we're close to being a contender for this year, but stringing a few wins together won't hurt our chances of more finals footy this year...

Shorty

Staff member
Its a numbers game, an improved performance after 6 weeks doesn't mean anything when they miss the 8.

It's the same thing though, the broncos targeted the same side all night for the attack and the guys didn't close the gap.
In saying that, I think they played their heart out considering they lost Bowen and I'm proud of them.

Spud

Juniors
Probably the match of the year so far and certainly the best Broncos game I've seen in some time.

Tough luck to the Cows though, neither side really deserved to walk away with nothing after that one.

Broncos starting to slowly get there. Very obvious plan to suffocate Thurston paid major dividends - easily the most cohesive effort we've put in as a unit since Locky's retirement.

Almost a downer to have the rep weekend now. Hoping we don't lose this momentum that we've started to build. I still don't think we're close to being a contender for this year, but stringing a few wins together won't hurt our chances of more finals footy this year...

I actually think the week off has come at the right time. After three big efforts in a row, most of the team get a well deserved rest.

Latest posts