What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Heritage R6 | Sun | Sea Eagles 25-18 Sharks | Brookvale

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
A few stats for those wanting to bet:

Manly has won 3 of their 5 games this year 13+, whilst Cronulla has lost 13+ on one occasion

Manly has leaked the least points in the league, conceding on average 7.2 points a game

Cronulla has the 2nd worst attack in the comp, averaging 14 pts a game, however they are defensively ranked 2nd in the NRL

My bets:

The Total Points over/under line is marked at 36.5, I think unders is nearly a shoe in. On average games these teams are combined in the total points scored has been 28.6 which is comfortably below the line

I also am predicting a 1-12 result in favor of Manly

blacklock

Juniors
A few stats for those wanting to bet:

Manly has won 3 of their 5 games this year 13+, whilst Cronulla has lost 13+ on one occasion

Manly has leaked the least points in the league, conceding on average 7.2 points a game

Cronulla has the 2nd worst attack in the comp, averaging 14 pts a game, however they are defensively ranked 2nd in the NRL

My bets:

The Total Points over/under line is marked at 36.5, I think unders is nearly a shoe in. On average games these teams are combined in the total points scored has been 28.6 which is comfortably below the line

I also am predicting a 1-12 result in favor of Manly
i picked the under also (altho its 37.5 on tab) :)

skeepe

Immortal
Jared Maxwell at Brookvale... expect at least one blatantly incorrect decision in Manly's favour.

Dutchy

Immortal
When we first signed Horo I was all like le sigh. Proven me wrong.

Symonds was a great pick up, and cheap. THANKYOU LOD.