What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Heritage R6 | Sun | Sea Eagles 25-18 Sharks | Brookvale

Round 6: Sea Eagles v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grapple

Bench
A lot of dumb penalties for Manly. If they were Storm like in their discipline they could get a big score. Merkins.

blacklock

Juniors
A lot of dumb penalties for Manly. If they were Storm like in their discipline they could get a big score. Merkins.
cronulla basically handed them a few gift tries with penalties in their own half. i forget the sharks players name, but he was laying on the manly player for so long his own team mate tried to pull him off. that was on a 4th tackle, then a penalty is give and try scored. *shakes his head*

not to mention, there was zero defensive line speed for the dce bomb which led to another try.

skeepe

Immortal
cronulla basically handed them a few gift tries with penalties in their own half. i forget the sharks players name, but he was laying on the manly player for so long his own team mate tried to pull him off. that was on a 4th tackle, then a penalty is give and try scored. *shakes his head*

not to mention, there was zero defensive line speed for the dce bomb which led to another try.

Probably Luke Lewis. He hasn't been playing smart all season

Grapple

Bench
Luke Lewis reminds me of Azog from The Hobbit.

Luke_Lewis-420x0.jpg

2802512-Azogcloseup.jpg