What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Origin III | Wed 17 Jul | NSW 10-12 QLD | ANZ

Origin III: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
Spot on Spot On

And while we are at it, can Michael Jennings do something to fix the problem he has catching the ball when there a bit of pressure on him from a defender. He'll scoop up a loose ball on the ground when noone is in front of him and run 40m with the line open and everyone thinks he is a genius. Put some pressure on him and he can't hang on to it.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Biggest load of tripe I've read. Farah is a selfish player who does stupid things like chip kick with 50 seconds left (a full set) and try and kick 40/20s when nobody else on the side is aware of what he's doing. At least Pearce stuck to the game plan.

lol the game plan was to shit yourself in the oppositions 20 and forget about your outside men?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Biggest load of tripe I've read. Farah is a selfish player who does stupid things like chip kick with 50 seconds left (a full set) and try and kick 40/20s when nobody else on the side is aware of what he's doing. At least Pearce stuck to the game plan.

:lol::lol:

Your boy Pearce is a reserve grader.

Nightward

Juniors
we definitely lost our go forward whenever he was off
Tate was pretty solid though
Corey PArker has gone up in my estimation after this series

Corey Parker has been criminally under-rated for a long, long time. Hodges gets a lot of attention (and fair enough) but Parker has been the secret of the Broncos' success for going on a decade now.

Dave_

Juniors
Corey Parker has been criminally under-rated for a long, long time. Hodges gets a lot of attention (and fair enough) but Parker has been the secret of the Broncos' success for going on a decade now.

Yeah.......you do know 06 is the Broncos only successful year in the last decade don't you?

Jason Maher

Immortal
Pull your f**king head in mate. The halfback's inability to do his job when we had the ball in attacking positions was once again the problem for NSW. Admit it or stop dribbling shit. The one time he should have kicked for his outside men last night and he grubbers for himself. Mind you the grubber was kicked directly into a defender and we lost possession again. I've never seen a halfback who can't kick, pass or run with any skill whatsoever and he's playing origin????? Roosters fans are kidding themselves if they have a belief they will win a premiership with their halves. See the Roosters v Melb game at Alliance before Origin 1 and have a look at the kicking game your halves produced. It was absolute tripe and they repeated that same crap in each of the origin games this series. It's ingrained in them and won't be fixed overnight.

Nathan Fien and Ben Hornby are/were superior halfbacks to Pearce.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Wow............that may be the biggest insult to Mitchell yet. Thoroughly deserved though.

Chris Sandow could've done a better job.

Oompa Loompa is a Queenslander.

Pearce is nowhere near up to Origin standard. In fact, he's barely an NRL player. To be honest, I think he is a park footballer.

He's straight out poo.

0neye

053168-origin-streaker.jpg

Fire

First Grade

Meh. Over the "Holier Than Thou" crusaders.

Streakers are funny in my opinion - have a coke and a smile people - the world kept spinning.

What worries me about this fella is he went out of his way to tan himself before he did it.

That's sad (and weird).

Shorty

Staff member
Oompa Loompa is a Queenslander.

Pearce is nowhere near up to Origin standard. In fact, he's barely an NRL player. To be honest, I think he is a park footballer.

He's straight out poo.

Meh. Over the "Holier Than Thou" crusaders.

Streakers are funny in my opinion - have a coke and a smile people - the world kept spinning.

What worries me about this fella is he went out of his way to tan himself before he did it.

That's sad (and weird).

Oiled himself up also!