What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 PREMIERS | Roosters 26-18 Sea Eagles | Grand Final | ANZ

2013 PREMIERS - Your Pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DJShaksta

First Grade
LOL @ knocking the refs. Manly lying all over us slowing it down and no penalties. Players lying in the ruck and no penalty.

Sure there have been some iffy calls but both ways. LOL at those thinking Hargreaves headbutted him.

This is a gee up right?

ek999

First Grade
Interesting half.
Refs favoured the Sea Eagles in the first 20 minutes, the Roosters the second 20 minutes.

I also wanna have a closer look at the Sea Eagles try. I swear while watching live there was a blatant obstruction in there. But I didn't see a replay, so can't comment.

Don't care for either team ... but good game so far.

Try was fine seeing the replay

t-ba

Post Whore
Manly with two players on the bench yet to run on. I'd kill for Hiku to be there to switch for Wolfie...

RABK

Referee
The refs gifting the Roosters the game. This sport really has become hard to watch, It's pretty obvious the refs are instructed to favour a side each and every game.

I hope manly overcome the bias refereeing to win.

Canard

Immortal
Exactly. No different than when Tallis eyeballed Terry Hill in origin. Horo has been putting on some dirty tactics all night as a few players have blown up at him.

Well it wasn't considered a headbutt.

It was a geniused thing for Maria to do in possession however, and he had no complaint if it went against him.

Oh and if we're taking precedent from something that happened last century were stretching

Apey

Staff member
I can't work out what I hate more; the "short flat" ball that is forward 9/10 and is almost always let go or the penalty for the dropping the ball. Both drive me insane.

Mig2006

Juniors
The refs gifting the Roosters the game. This sport really has become hard to watch, It's pretty obvious the refs are instructed to favour a side each and every game.

I hope manly overcome the bias refereeing to win.

I think you are giving the refs far too much credit. Hayne is simply incompetent.....

Latest posts