What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R12 | Sat | Rabbitohs 25-18 Knights | ANZ

Round 12: Rabbitohs v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Nathan Merritt
2. Andrew Everingham 3. Beau Champion 4. Dylan Walker 5. Bryson Goodwin
6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Dave Tyrrell 9. Issac Luke 10. Roy Asotasi
11. Ben Lowe 12. Sam Burgess
13. Nathan Peats

Interchange: 14. Justin Hunt 15. Jason Clark 16. Jeff Lima 17. George Burgess
Ineligible due to Origin: Greg Inglis, Ben Te'o, Chris McQueen (QLD)

2013teams-new-alt.jpg

1. Kevin Naiqama
2. James McManus 3. Dane Gagai 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Peter Mata'utia
6. Jarrod Mullen (c) 7. Tyrone Roberts
8. Kade Snowden 9. Travis Waddell 10. Willie Mason
11. Robbie Rochow 12. Alex McKinnon
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange: 14. Adam Clydsdale 15. David Fa'alogo 16. Adam Cuthbertson 17. Korbin Sims
Ineligible due to Origin: Darius Boyd (QLD)

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees:
Gavin Badger & Alan Shortall
Sideline Officials: Dan Eastwood & Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Luke Phillips & Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 12
Rabbitohs v Knights @ ANZ, Sat 5:15pm (LIVE on FOX)

VB NSW Cup Round 12
North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) @ ANZ, Sat 3:10pm (LIVE on FOX)
Newcastle Knights (NEW) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ No. 2 Sports Ground, Sun 3:00pm

nrl-r12sounew.jpg

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Well no Boyd or Uate or Gidley. At least J. Smith is back.

Still I don't really want to watch this game...

Swarzey

Bench
The only way we'll win is if Souffs beat themselves.

Or Mullo plays out of this world.

Anyways, Smith will add intensity to our pack, will be looking for a big game and who knows what our halves will come up with. Without Inglis who plays a role in the majority of their tries, so much falls onto the shoulders of Reynolds considering Sutton can go missing for half the match.

Card Shark

Immortal
Not so sure about that.

They will miss him big time & the Knights will be heaps tougher with Smith in their team.

Noname36

First Grade
Thank God I have to work that night so I won't have to watch the game.

Crippled by injuries + origin, away from home, backing up from a trip to NZ and playing the competition leaders.

This will get ugly. If the Raiders could put such a score line on us I don't even wanna think about what Souths will do.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
No Inglis will mean Merritt will have to earn his fantasy points instead of just falling over the line. Souths should do it comfortably just in available stock alone but stranger things have happened

BunniesMan

Immortal
We will be keen for this like rabid dogs. If we don't get penalised 3.6 times as often as the opposition and given a fair go I expect us to win.

Swarzey

Bench
You're at home, you'll get every rub of the green like you always do and you'll need it without Inglis and Burgess out.

Besides, you were incredibly ill-discipline. Probably the worst I've seen a side thus far this year.

the dude

Juniors
No Teo, McQueen, Inglis or Sam Burgess next week.

A loss and we drop to 3rd.

If ever we need a win it's this week. Souths by 10

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Hmmm, Te'o, McQueen, Inglis and possibly Burgess all missing. Sutton perhaps called into the Blues side. May not be all one-way traffic after all.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hmmm, Te'o, McQueen, Inglis and possibly Burgess all missing. Sutton perhaps called into the Blues side. May not be all one-way traffic after all.
You blokes will be without Boyd and Gidley, and maybe Uate aswell. It'll be a whole bunch of reserve graders playing.

Rod

Bench
Are people saying no Burgess because of the crusher tackle? Was it actually suspension worthy?

Noname36

First Grade
Hhhmm after seeing last night that Souths don't really have anything unless GI gets involved I don't think the scoreline will be as bad as I thought. I still think Souths will win, but I don't think they have the strike power without Inglis for the score to blow out as much as I originally thought.

Losing Boyd is devastating for us. Especially in terms of our attack. He's usually the one coming around the back and getting good ball to Gagai and Uate. Losing Gidley is worse though. Waddell is just not up to it and more often than not he stops Mullen getting a good kick away just due to his slow and misdirected passes out of dummy half

Last edited:

captainwarrior

Juniors
Most Souths supporters are complaining their players have been robbed of an origin spot, but this will help them and I think they will win quite easily.

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Burgess has been given a week with an early plea.

No Te'o, Burgess, McQueen, GI and probably Sutton. Going to be a patchwork first grade side out there, especially the back row which will be decimated.

No idea what team we'll pick, or how this game will go.

Latest posts