What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-2 Raiders | ANZ

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Inglis drops the ball twice and had no criticism. Burgess drops it twice, no criticism.

Just because you're leading the comp doesn't mean you're immune to copping some form of criticism. Furthermore, I don't recall the Storm, Dogs and really anyone who has led the comp in recent years getting as much praise as you lot do.

Why should they, we can come on here and read your butthurt posts.

mongoose

Coach
Great try by Souths.

Raiders are a shit team that have a lucky home ground advantage in the coldest part of the country

Stagger eel

Staff member
Souffs are so far ahead of the pack it's not funny... They will win this comp by the length of the straight.

BunniesMan

Immortal
He is a great player BM, no 2 ways about it.....but SOO is a different beast.

I think if we miss SOO 3, he is I'm next year .
Yeah I've give up on him paying this year but I think Daley will find a reason to play Pearce even next year. For some reason everyone involved with NSW keep thinking he's Andrew Johns 2.0.
Is there anyone as openly honest about not attending home games than bunniesman?
Because I live so far away it is not realistically possible for me to attend most games. Especially this year when I could possibly have a prelim and maybe even a grand final to go to.

When I move to Sydney I will go to every Souths game in Sydney and perhaps several others.

skeepe

Immortal
Given the injuries, the lack of structure in defence is understandable. We're just not mentally strong enough to win under such adversity.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Great try by Souths.

Raiders are a shit team that have a lucky home ground advantage in the coldest part of the country

We aren't that bad. A lot of the blame falls on the spine. We have had reasonable field position up until we mentally checked out 15 minutes ago a better more creative spine would have challenged souths for points.

Souths know to just let us move left to right.

At full strength the 3/4 line can generate points but we aren't near full strength there. The club needs to make the call on mccrone. Either Williams or Cornish.

BunniesMan

Immortal
FFS Rabs. King, Crocker and Champion aren't even in our best 17.

Great try by Souths.

Other teams have major home advantages like North Queensland and New Zealand but they don't take advantage of them like Canberra does. Plenty of talent there. Maybe the Raiders have an issue with how they plan trips, not getting in at the right time/staying at the right hotels/enjoying the nightlife etc.