What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-2 Raiders | ANZ

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think Buttriss needs to go before McCrone. Move McCrone to hooker, I think he's been pretty good there and having to play Buttriss the full 80 minutes tonight cost is big time.

Either way furner needs to do something about the spine.

Swarzey

Bench
That final 20 minutes was clinical from Souths. Couldn't say anything that was exaggerated :lol: Good win but hopefully Storm win to keep them within 3 points.

It does mean we could knock Canberra out of the Top 8 on Sunday.

Bumble

First Grade
I still can't work out why Newcastle fan Swarzey hates Souths so passionately..

Always great reading your and neutralsupporter's butthurtedness when I get back from games - and it was Canberra, so we get skeepe's incoherent ramblings to boot!

Jason Maher

Immortal
Had a squiz at the draw just before. A real test coming up for souffs in rounds 20-22. 3 away games on the trot on the Gold Coast, in Townsvile, and in Melbourne. Will be very interesting to watch.

Bumble

First Grade
Had a squiz at the draw just before. A real test coming up for souffs in rounds 20-22. 3 away games on the trot on the Gold Coast, in Townsvile, and in Melbourne. Will be very interesting to watch.

Yup, earmarked this at the start of the year as our biggest test. And, the round after that we play Manly in Gosford so your boys in Round 19 is our last game in Sydney for a month =/

BunniesMan

Immortal
We've won in Brisbane and New Zealand. Travelling itself doesn't phase me. But playing in Melbourne will be the big test not because of the place but because of the team. Knocking them off down there would kill any remaining question mark over us as contenders.

"Take me home Botany Road"

Yet plays their home games in Homebush. More like take me home M4/Parramatta Road or take me home western line railway.

Swarzey

Bench
I still can't work out why Newcastle fan Swarzey hates Souths so passionately..

Always great reading your and neutralsupporter's butthurtedness when I get back from games - and it was Canberra, so we get skeepe's incoherent ramblings to boot!

*I interact with fans at work who go hiding when you lose and come out in colours when they win and doing well.
*I constantly have to read here why Merritt deserved to be in Origin, now Sutton.
*They're consistently talked about in the media, it's shoved down our throats how good the Burgess brothers are.
*How often do we see some celebrity come down here and given some sort of gear to promote your team. I don't think many of them could give two f**ks.
*You call yourselves the Pride of the League which is just pure arrogance.
*You consistently pull shit crowds yet still boast about having the largest membership base.

So sorry if I don't like South Sydney.

BunniesMan

Immortal
*I interact with fans at work who go hiding when you lose and come out in colours when they win and doing well.
*I constantly have to read here why Merritt deserved to be in Origin, now Sutton.
*They're consistently talked about in the media, it's shoved down our throats how good the Burgess brothers are.
*How often do we see some celebrity come down here and given some sort of gear to promote your team. I don't think many of them could give two f**ks.
*You consistently pull shit crowds yet still boast about having the largest membership base.

We'll be top 2 in Sydney for the 2nd year in a row. Our crowds are great.

Bumble

First Grade

:lol::lol:

082311-snoop-doggy-dog.jpg

:cool:

Latest posts