What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-2 Raiders | ANZ

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
We aren't that bad. A lot of the blame falls on the spine. We have had reasonable field position up until we mentally checked out 15 minutes ago a better more creative spine would have challenged souths for points.

Souths know to just let us move left to right.

At full strength the 3/4 line can generate points but we aren't near full strength there. The club needs to make the call on mccrone. Either Williams or Cornish.

Your coach said just this morning that Williams will only get a run if one of the current halves gets injured. You're probably better of with the current 7 as the alternative is allergic to tackling.

skeepe

Immortal
We aren't that bad. A lot of the blame falls on the spine. We have had reasonable field position up until we mentally checked out 15 minutes ago a better more creative spine would have challenged souths for points.

Souths know to just let us move left to right.

At full strength the 3/4 line can generate points but we aren't near full strength there. The club needs to make the call on mccrone. Either Williams or Cornish.

I think Buttriss needs to go before McCrone. Move McCrone to hooker, I think he's been pretty good there and having to play Buttriss the full 80 minutes tonight cost is big time.

Noname36

First Grade
The Raider's lack of attack makes me cringe.

Can't see anyone bar maybe Melbourne giving Souths any trouble for the premiership.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Your coach said just this morning that Williams will only get a run if one of the current halves gets injured. You're probably better of with the current 7 as the alternative is allergic to tackling.

We are wasteful I don't think mccrone is any better in defence really but we competed for field position for a lot of that game but we are so lacking in creativity.

Like defensively we are soft as well but we can't convert field position into points unless a player pulls something out his arse like fergo beats his man or whatever. We set up very few tries. Look at souths who have the capacity for individual brilliance but can also use their field position to set up tries.

I dont get it...williams is a far superior hhalfback to mccrone, that was what we lacked tonight..direction and dedication when it countes and souths too full advantage of it...too classy.

Card Shark

Immortal
Yep. No mention that the Raiders are without about 6 or 7 of our top 25. Not that they would have made much of a difference.

Of course it makes a difference. Your best asset is your backline.

1 has left / 1 is suspended ...both = f**kwits with a lot to answer for.

Campese is a shadow of his former self

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Too classy souths

Cheers to the Raider fans, even you Skeepe, you are a classic.

Both teams made errors in the conditions, but we controlled it better and our kicking got us into position to trap them down their end and get good fuel position on the subsequent sets.

The Raiders could have thrown more on our line though, as our defence looked solid.