What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R16 | Fri | Rabbitohs 32-2 Raiders | ANZ

Round 16: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Someone

Bench
12k for shitty weather and not a blockbuster? woopdy do.

and for a bloke who doesnt like most souths fans (love seeing souths do well though), i believe you guys are already contenders. Its no coincidence your 1st.

BranVan3000

Coach
Good game, proud of the team keeping Canberra tryless. Whoover the dickhead was screaming in the moments silence should be hit by a car

the dude

Juniors
Canberra just can't get it right away from home. Next 3 weeks the host Cowboys, have a bye and then host the Eels. It's not all doom and gloom, they should still make the 8.

We're playing close to perfect footy - Reynolds and Sutton put on a clinic, it's not too late Daley.

BranVan3000

Coach
I don't think Canberra were that bad. Their forwards muscled up and they played well, but I think they were scared to chance their arm against us.

Alsmug

Juniors
I think we will play much better. Im not entirely sure we wont get smashed off the park but i have reasonable confidence that we'll make a game of it. However i dont see how we can win.

As per program>>>>>>>>>>>>nostrodumbest

Alsmug

Juniors
I am actually a shark supporter ,just been taking the piss out of these touchy raiders fans as its fun , they bite like no other fan group, but as a sharks fan i do know what loosing is all about , still no premiership

Liddell

Juniors
*I interact with fans at work who go hiding when you lose and come out in colours when they win and doing well.
*I constantly have to read here why Merritt deserved to be in Origin, now Sutton.
*They're consistently talked about in the media, it's shoved down our throats how good the Burgess brothers are.
*How often do we see some celebrity come down here and given some sort of gear to promote your team. I don't think many of them could give two f**ks.
*You call yourselves the Pride of the League which is just pure arrogance.
*You consistently pull shit crowds yet still boast about having the largest membership base.

So sorry if I don't like South Sydney.

Don't look at the ladder.

magic

Juniors
And that will show how poor Sydney crowds are.

And one city team Newcastle average only 18182 and away draw even less. Both less than Souths.

Souths away games this year drew 52K and 38K so boosting Canterbury and Roosters. And last 2 weeks Souths have played in terribly wet conditions.

Mr Spock!

Referee
*I interact with fans at work who go hiding when you lose and come out in colours when they win and doing well.
*I constantly have to read here why Merritt deserved to be in Origin, now Sutton.
*They're consistently talked about in the media, it's shoved down our throats how good the Burgess brothers are.
*How often do we see some celebrity come down here and given some sort of gear to promote your team. I don't think many of them could give two f**ks.
*You consistently pull shit crowds yet still boast about having the largest membership base.

So sorry if I don't like South Sydney.

FMD Jealous much?

Here's a thought - Don't read it.

Of course Souths fans should be saying how much they wanted Mullen in. Oh if only Gidley was fit.

FMD The Footy show used to be the Knights show. Harrigon and Johns boys on every night telling us how good Tahu was. Still can't get away from Johns.

If you don't like it sell it on ebay. Someone will buy it. As opposed to Knights stuff of corse. Maybe a Newcastle celebrity (Tinkler?) can come to Sydney and sell Knights stuff. Makes me wonder what's happening with your RL development that we have to send missionaries to Newcastle.

I think Frank Hyde came up with that. And he wasn't a Souths supporter. Dig him up and argue with him. Of course there's no way your drug induced culture will have ever have that mantle. More like Disgrace of the League or the E Team.

How are your crowds for a one team town? Oh that's right you were on death's door not long ago. Before the Saviour came.

So sorry I think you're a f##k wit.

BranVan3000

Coach
And one city team Newcastle average only 18182 and away draw even less. Both less than Souths.

Souths away games this year drew 52K and 38K so boosting Canterbury and Roosters. And last 2 weeks Souths have played in terribly wet conditions.

Souths have a few blockbusters towards the end of the season, hopefully the weathers a bit nicer and they are Sunday games

Mr Spock!

Referee

I'vve been wearing Souths gear since the 70s. See people all over Qld wearing it.

Haven't seen anyone wearing Knights gear. Even when they were in grand finals.

Paullyboy

Coach
I don't know if I've been as bored watching a game involving the raiders as this one. Watched it on delay as I was away for work, ended up watching up until south scoring a play after the most hilariously forward pass ever allowed in a game of rugby league. Skipped ahead knowing full well what the next 60 mins would clearly entail.