What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R17 | Sun | Rabbitohs 30-13 Warriors | NIB, Perth

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vvvrulz

Coach
The refs are tainting an amazing game here.
We are playing as good as I've seen in a very long time

BunniesMan

Immortal
Defensively our worst half of football all year. Need to pick things up big time. Hopefully Maguire can rev them up because they've been uncharacteristically lazy in defense.

All in all we're lucky to be just 7 points down and still in it. We can still come back here but we'll need to be much much much better than we have so far.

Meth

Staff member
Gubb's going well. Another cracking 40 minutes from Mannering.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
If the Warriors win this they will be 2 points from the top 4.

Who would of thought that 6 or so weeks ago when they were smashed by the Panthers?????

And with a bye next week followed by a game against the Tigers.

Next 40 minutes could be season defining for the Warriors. Hopefully that extra desperation will spur them on.

Meth

Staff member
It's a shame that half time came when it did. Hopefully the Warriors can come up and match or lift the bar that they set in that last quarter.

Warmess

Juniors
It's all in the Warriors hands now to keep the momentum going. Hard to believe we're rolling the Souths pack like this, absolutely carving them up. Looks like we have weapons everywhere that have Souths in two minds on every tackle. Still worried, but hopefully the Souths are already battered and we keep the roll going.

Danish

Referee
As an aside, how goddamned fast must Johnson be? He rounded up Walker like he was nothing in about 40m, then threw it down a few gears and just assessed the situation before effecting the tackle. Looked like he was cruising while everyone else had the hammer down.

If they have another 100m race, I'd put my money on him

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Not illegal to run behind your own player in your own goal.

I thought it happened when he started to go down the sideline. They never showed a replay of it which was weird considering it looked like stepped out by a decent margin straight afterwards.

And I'm not sure on the rules of the in goal but I have my doubts you are allowed to block when your teamate is in possession.

Meth

Staff member
As an aside, how goddamned fast must Johnson be? He rounded up Walker like he was nothing in about 40m, then threw it down a few gears and just assessed the situation before effecting the tackle. Looked like he was cruising while everyone else had the hammer down.

If they have another 100m race, I'd put my money on him

he (and Fisiiahi) are fast enough to match it with anyone. Whether he can complete the tackle is the question.