What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R17 | Sun | Rabbitohs 30-13 Warriors | NIB, Perth

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noa

First Grade
As an aside, how goddamned fast must Johnson be? He rounded up Walker like he was nothing in about 40m, then threw it down a few gears and just assessed the situation before effecting the tackle. Looked like he was cruising while everyone else had the hammer down.

If they have another 100m race, I'd put my money on him

He's very quick but Walker certainly isn't as fast as the hype would have you believe.

As an aside, how goddamned fast must Johnson be? He rounded up Walker like he was nothing in about 40m, then threw it down a few gears and just assessed the situation before effecting the tackle. Looked like he was cruising while everyone else had the hammer down.

I've never seen Walker run down before. Johnson made it look easy. Easily run Jennings down a couple of weeks back as well. He is lightning. No doubt.

Warmess

Juniors

Insane pace, when he mowed down Jennings he actually had an injured groin. Fish is said to be just as fast or faster than Johnson aswell.

the dude

Juniors
930-595m according to NRL stats.
Sths 172 tackles, Warriors 134.

We need more ball if we're gonna have a chance. Warriors are a team capable of giving away a lead so it's not over yet.

Won't be easy though. Warriors playing great.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Great first half. Don't like Perth games though. We haven't won there and two of those games (Sharks/Manly) have been last minute losses.

Danish

Referee
Burgess could be in trouble if he gets any charge for that... he has a 2 x high tackle and 2 x striking charges in his loading so any suspension will be a big one

Bumble

First Grade
How was Burgess supposed to avoid that?

5 penalties on the trot for the Warriors btw

Swarzey

Bench
Massive support for the Warriors. Didn't someone say there would be more support for Souffs?

Latest posts