What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R17 | Sun | Rabbitohs 30-13 Warriors | NIB, Perth

Round 17: Rabbitohs v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Oh f**k off that was a knock on in normal viewing. This is what ruins games. f**k it was a good game until that shit.

When you're slapping the ball back, does it necessarily have to go backwards or, like with forward passes, is it the direction in which you're hitting/passing that's important?

If it's like forward passes then that was a try, because he clearly went to slap it back, whether it ended up a bit forward or not.

Clarification on the rules here?

ouwet

Bench
It went backwards off McQueen you absolute idiots

Take your South Sydney glasses off... It is knocked on by South Sydney forward into the Hurrell... Shocking decision, it could cost the Warriors there season!!!

Swarzey

Bench
Just like last time they played, Souffs get a try whilst holding the hands of the referee.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
I'm enjoying this game a lot more than i expected..

Big hits, end to end action..close score..

It's got everything..

Great crowd too..

Bumble

First Grade
:lol:

This is why I hardly post anymore, the bias against Souths on here is unbelievable.

Look at McQueen's hand. It's facing backwards... Idiots

Why do people keep talking about ball carriers shoulder charging and comparing it to shoulder charge tackles? How the f**k else are you supposed to run into somebody but with your shoulder?