What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Mon | Dragons 20-39 Bulldogs | WIN Jubilee

Round 21: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-sti-main.jpg

1. Josh Dugan
2. Brett Morris 3. Chase Stanley 4. Daniel Vidot 5. Jason Nightingale
6. Adam Quinlan 7. Nathan Fien
8. Jack de Belin 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Weyman
11. Bronson Harrison 12. Ben Creagh (c)
13. Trent Merrin

Interchange: 14. Matt Prior 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Tyson Frizell 17. Jack Stockwell

2013teams-cby-alt.jpg

1. Sam Perrett
2. Mitch Brown 3. Josh Morris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Krisnan Inu
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham
11. Frank Pritchard 12. Tony Williams
13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Dene Halatau 15. Josh Jackson 16. Sam Kasiano 17. Dale Finucane
Reserve: 20. Tim Browne

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees:
Gerard Sutton and Henry Perenara

Sideline Officials: Adam Reid and Clayton Sharpe
Video Referees: Ashley Klein and Justin Morgan

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 21
Dragons v Bulldogs @ WIN Jubilee, Mon 4:45pm

VB NSW Cup Round 21
Illawarra Cutters (SGI) v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) @ WIN Stadium Wollongong, Sat 3:00pm

banner-2013r21-nrlsgicby.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Peter_phelps

Juniors
Dogs may miss Barba in attack....but mentally in terms of preparation they are better off without him for now. He has been a huge disruption to their season.

Gives that Lafai guy another chance, who played great against us. Dogs by 1-12

to_ddeath

Coach
Dogs by 10. We'll find a way to stuff it up.....just hoping there won't be a hattrick of zero scores at home.

T.

footy75

Bench
massive game for the Bulldogs. They win this they will be able to have a real crack at the top 4. It's a game they just shouldn't drop.

The big however here is that they have been in this position a few times before this year and f**ked it right up.

I hope for their sake they can come out firing take the points and set their season up.

This Year?

Immortal
*In Steve Price voice* I expect to boys to be fired up for their last Kogarah game for season '13 and really put in a great effort to show our fans that dragons footy can pull our opposition's pants down.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hopefully we win, with Franky P scoring a double in a losing side and Tolman having a quiet one..

Fire

First Grade
This will be the last game JMoz plays against us...

half-trollface.jpg

f**k Dragons v Sharks. This is the proper local derby, and has been since 1934. I hate it when people say Dragons v Sharks is a local derby. Sharks are weaklings who have never, ever, ever, threatened us.

Anyways, the boys will try real hard, Steve Price will be really proud of their effort, they'll hang tough in certain periods, and play some real good Dragons Footy blah blah blah

But ultimately we'll lose :(

blacklock

Juniors
dogs to score over 22 @ $1.90?

After seeing what Melbourne did to Canberra, they will want to.make a statement in this game. I think the dragons know they're no hope of making the finals. If the dogs put on a few tries this may blow out. I don't think their heads will be in the game the same way the tigers who are out of contention didn't show up against the titans.

Dugan is an amazing player but can't carry a team. I think tonight will be a culmination of all that has gone wrong since Bennett left. Along with a number of other players including soward