What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Mon | Dragons 20-39 Bulldogs | WIN Jubilee

Round 21: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
After seeing what Melbourne did to Canberra, they will want to.make a statement in this game. I think the dragons know they're no hope of making the finals. If the dogs put on a few tries this may blow out. I don't think their heads will be in the game the same way the tigers who are out of contention didn't show up against the titans.

Dugan is an amazing player but can't carry a team. I think tonight will be a culmination of all that has gone wrong since Bennett left. Along with a number of other players including soward

so..yes? lol

blacklock

Juniors
Yes so long as the bulldogs dont try to phone it in. Id go for the line of -6.5 points. Only because the dragons have had trouble scoring and the dogs haven't.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Yes so long as the bulldogs dont try to phone it in. Id go for the line of -6.5 points. Only because the dragons have had trouble scoring and the dogs haven't.

Did it anyway, cue:

-2 tries declined by the video ref
-Hodkinsons goal kicking dropping 25%
-Help up over the line atleast twice

BunniesMan

Immortal
Put your house on the Dragons. Get another mortgage. Put that on them too.

The Dragons have just locked in their star fullback in Dugan. Morale at the club will be at a season high. The Doggies are on the verge of losing Barba, expect them to be off their game.

Go hard on the Dragons. I'm backing them bigtime.

Dragons by 14.

Diesel

Referee

The Dragons have just locked in their star fullback in Dugan. Morale at the club will be at a season high. The Doggies are on the verge of losing Barba, expect them to be off their game.

Dragons by 14.

Bunniesman IS Tom Waterhouse

Rhino_NQ

Immortal

Dragons by 14.

Feeling much better about my punt now

skeepe

Immortal
I wonder if Ben Creagh has ever believed his team has made a mistake or deserves to be penalised. Biggest whinger in the game.

skeepe

Immortal
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dropped it cold. Still would have been a Bulldogs scrum, but that's a terrible decision.