What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R21 | Mon | Dragons 20-39 Bulldogs | WIN Jubilee

Round 21: Dragons v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Packy

Bench
yeah but twice as many to the Dragons. You of all people know that....

Drags have had no field position imo. I reckon Dogs are going better and will sail home as long as they don't get penalised out of it.

Quoting myself for truth.

Hutty1986

Immortal
All of our 456 losses this year have been sh*t, but that one holds a special place in the list. What a gutless capitulation

Packy

Bench
I think the penalties (and Dugan) made it look a bit more like that than it actually was. Our forwards made ground all night.

I know what special losses feel like though so I feel your pain. On the upside, this slump has really gotten rid of the fairweaather fans.

thommo4pm

Coach
I think the penalties (and Dugan) made it look a bit more like that than it actually was. Our forwards made ground all night.

I know what special losses feel like though so I feel your pain. On the upside, this slump has really gotten rid of the fairweaather fans.

I've got to say I was surprised how many of our fans actually turned up last night.
I got there expecting it to be no more than 7 or 8K.
The Bulldogs fans obviously added to the numbers also, but driving to the game I was thinking you guys would out number us.

Packy

Bench
I should have been clearer. I meant on here :p

Saints will always have a loyal fanbase IMO, particularly at home games.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
For as much as people say St. George choked... that last 20 minutes or so from Canterbury was sublime. We are really hitting our stride now... but lapses like the last 20 of the first half will kill us come finals time.

Latest posts