What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R22 | Fri | Storm 26-8 Rabbitohs | AAMI

Round 22: Storm vs Rabbitohs

• Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LESStar58

Referee
That actually did happen. We rolled you in the forwards for the majority of the match. Between the two 20m lines we were the better team from about minute 15 to minute 70.

Newsflash shitsmear; rugby league is won on a scoresheet, not a stats sheet. Would have pumped you by more if Storm hadn't made a bunch of schoolboy errors.

That actually did happen. We rolled you in the forwards for the majority of the match. Between the two 20m lines we were the better team from about minute 15 to minute 70.

Between the two 20m lines...clutching at straws.

You lost...the Burgess bros are not the messiahs...accept it.

The thing that I took from this is that Souths has no game plan outside of Sutton and GI...it was obvious as all they did was keep it in the forwards and try and bust their way through the middle.

Sam Burgess does not have the nous to get his team out of a pickle as Cam Smith does...

And to the Souths fans chanting "Cheats" outside the ground...you are all class.

thorson1987

Coach
The thing that I took from this is that Souths has no game plan outside of Sutton and GI...it was obvious as all they did was keep it in the forwards and try and bust their way through the middle.

Sam Burgess does not have the nous to get his team out of a pickle as Cam Smith does...

And to the Souths fans chanting "Cheats" outside the ground...you are all class.

I copped it after the first game. Some of it from kids as young as 10 using very colourful language.

I just laughed at them.

Aragorn

First Grade
BROSLjzCEAI70iE.jpg:large

BROSFsACMAAVEB_.jpg:large

HEH tackle complete and then he reached in, can't claim it was part of the tackle.

Jesus, I hope he's not doing a Hopate

LESStar58

Referee

Lol. Souffs could cheat the cap and still not win a premiership.

LESStar58

Referee
I copped it after the first game. Some of it from kids as young as 10 using very colourful language.

I just laughed at them.

Yep. A few of my cousins have told me of the behavior of some of the juvenile Souths fans. Where are their parents?

DJShaksta

First Grade
I predicted we'd lose this one and we did.

Positives: for a change we haven't lost a key player to injury this week. We showed that at full strength and in Sydney (where we will play them) we'd be favourites every day of the week in the finals.

Negatives: Terrible start to the game when we should have really focused on that. Bad decision making at key points.

Hopefully GI is back next week.

Souths favorites against the Storm in a finals match???
Now we know you're taken the piss.

These Souffs fans sound like us in 2008.

That went well. It was the storm that showed us the difference between the normal rounds and the Finals. 28 zip.

I see this ending the same for Souffs.

the dude

Juniors
Bullshit Penalty.

Bullshit Try.

Won't go upstairs for either of them because Melbourne are protected.

f**k Melbourne.

I cant see anyone who might think that was a try. Not even the most one eyed cheat would argue that.

That there would be the colossal refereeing f**k up I jynxed us with earlier.

Who referees the GF at this rate?

I like this guy.

Can't beleive some of you dumbass merkins saying the refs are on Souths side. All it proves is you lot have NFI about rugby league. Melbourne were the better team, we were shit, the refs made some absolutely f**ked calls

the dude

Juniors
I predicted we'd lose this one and we did.

We showed that at full strength and in Sydney (where we will play them) we'd be favourites every day of the week in the finals.

Dead set, do you pruposely say dumb shit to get a rise out of people on this forum? For your sake I honestly hope so

big hit!

Bench

I just laughed at them.

This whole forum is about grown up keyboard warriors behaving like kids and living their sad lives through any success of their footy team

Yet you're astonished when kids are giving you the treatment face to face?

Grow a pair FFS!

BranVan3000

Coach

That's pretty silly thing to say. Generally those two construct our back line plays and are our two most important players, and our back line is a bit of a makeshift thing right now to boot. That said I think Keary would have torn apart a few teams last night, he looked very dangerous and will be only moreso with Sutton and GI hovering around him

Take Cronk and Cam out of your team, your attack looks stunted too