What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R22 | Fri | Storm 26-8 Rabbitohs | AAMI

Round 22: Storm vs Rabbitohs

• Draw after golden point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mokn

Juniors
LOL, most missed it, but i rewinded to check how chambers hurt his balls, burgess reached between his legs from behind and squeezed his balls. What a filthy bastard.

Big Sam

First Grade
And another bit of of Storm bias to finish the night.

If that's forward then so were Cronk's two TAs.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Sutton being out is almost as important as Inglis. Keary is certainly talented, but Sutton has been on fire this year and is a vital cog in the souffs machine.

johns_reds

First Grade
Cmon go for the try i need 37.5+ for my multi you cuns

Oh we'll got the 13+ single bet right (only just!)

BunniesMan

Immortal
I predicted we'd lose this one and we did.

Positives: for a change we haven't lost a key player to injury this week. We showed that at full strength and in Sydney (where we will play them) we'd be favourites every day of the week in the finals.

Negatives: Terrible start to the game when we should have really focused on that. Bad decision making at key points.

Hopefully GI is back next week.

thorson1987

Coach
I predicted we'd lose this one and we did.

Positives: for a change we haven't lost a key player to injury this week. We showed that at full strength and in Sydney (where we will play them) we'd be favourites every day of the week in the finals.

Negatives: Terrible start to the game when we should have really focused on that. Bad decision making at key points.

Hopefully GI is back next week.

Remember the first game f**kwit.

mokn

Juniors
BROSLjzCEAI70iE.jpg:large

BROSFsACMAAVEB_.jpg:large

HEH tackle complete and then he reached in, can't claim it was part of the tackle.

Latest posts