What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R3 | Sun | Panthers 32-44 Rabbitohs | Centrebet

Round 3: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tone83

Juniors
Panthers fans should be excited about Seg, he's so good. The commentators always seem to smirk and chuckle when they talk about him but I think he's gonna force people to take him seriously this year. He's got all the natural ability and skill as expected, but he's also got a huge heart and brains. Competitive as hell and cunning. He did so many little things to keep the panthers in this game, basically carried them on his shoulders.
I think he's seriously shaping up to be one of the top players in the world in a couple of years. All the ingredients are there.

Didgi

Panthers fans should be excited about Seg, he's so good. The commentators always seem to smirk and chuckle when they talk about him but I think he's gonna force people to take him seriously this year. He's got all the natural ability and skill as expected, but he's also got a huge heart and brains. Competitive as hell and cunning. He did so many little things to keep the panthers in this game, basically carried them on his shoulders.
I think he's seriously shaping up to be one of the top players in the world in a couple of years. All the ingredients are there.

and a bitchin haircut.