What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R3 | Sun | Panthers 32-44 Rabbitohs | Centrebet

Round 3: Panthers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
What a scoreline. And it's weird how we score some tries by passing. I thought we didn't know how to do that.

This should not be a surprise to anyone that knows anything about footy.

souffs are a myth.

lol@souffs!
How many games have Souths lost this season? How many games have the merge won this season?

lol@merge

pantherz9103

First Grade
Scoring 32 points and still getting beaten. Another long year ahead. It's good they can score a few points unlike some other teams but when are they going to get rid of Simmons and the other liabilities?

Souths will be there come finals time again, I don't know why people are LOL@Souffs when they support teams who are more likely to win the spoon than the comp. I'm not lolling at them after they raped our defence at Centrebet for the second year running.

Last edited:

Evenflow

Bench
What a scoreline. And it's weird how we score some tries by passing. I thought we didn't know how to do that.

Don't get excited, you came up against a side as defensively weak as what your team is and who let you punch holes though their line at will. When you come up against a side defensively sound you can bet your last cent you'll have to kick to score because you sure as shit won't be able to barge through them.

From what i've seen/heard of lol@$ouff$ today i can't say i hold any fear of them.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Don't get excited, you came up against a side as defensively weak as what your team is and who let you punch holes though their line at will. When you come up against a side defensively sound you can bet your last cent you'll have to kick to score because you sure as shit won't be able to barge through them.

From what i've seen/heard of lol@$ouff$ today i can't say i hold any fear of them.

You want a tissue?

haha

Juniors
We'll need to lift our game or the dogs will pump us next week.
Still got the 2 points though, and now i'll sit back and enjoy reading the butthurt comments from people who don't support souths or the panthers.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
We'll need to lift our game or the dogs will pump us next week.
Still got the 2 points though, and now i'll sit back and enjoy reading the butthurt comments from people who don't support souths or the panthers.

Exactly, the usual derps with the same moronic comments.

Over and over again.

They should rename this site Butthurt Unlimited.

Evenflow

Bench
You want a tissue?

LOL why in the hell would i want a tissue? :lol:

I could totally understand why you'd ask if i followed Parra or Merge and said what i did but i'm more than happy with how my team is traveling so i could hardly be classed in the butt hurt category.......

Maybe it's you who needs the tissue given you obviously can't handle someone making a fair observation about some deficiencies your team has. I'm sure if you're totally honest with yourself you'd actually agree as well.

BunniesMan

Immortal

3-0. We're one of only 2 teams to be undefeated and we're responsible for the only wins against Cronulla and Easts so far this season.

Evenflow

Bench
3-0. We're one of only 2 teams to be undefeated and we're responsible for the only wins against Cronulla and Easts so far this season.

and you can hardly ask for a better start than 3-0. My point being if you don't tighten up that flimsy defence then teams with a lot more attacking power will run roughshod over you. Are you saying you're happy with your teams defence?

and with all due respect to both sides i don't think that the Sharks, especially with all the issues that are happening and Easts will be serious title contenders (this year) so i wouldn't be getting too excited. That said you can only beat who you're up against.

Last edited:

Ziggy the God

First Grade
LOL why in the hell would i want a tissue? :lol:

I could totally understand why you'd ask if i followed Parra or Merge and said what i did but i'm more than happy with how my team is traveling thanks........

Maybe it's you who needs the tissue given you obviously can't handle someone making a fair observation about some deficiencies your team has. I'm sure if you're totally honest with yourself you'd actually agree as well.

We know we played Shiite.

It is Round 3, we have won 3 out of 3, and have a a lot of work to do.

We all know your team is the one to beat, but last I looked the finals are a long way away.

Also, BM doesn't talk for Souths supporters, never has and never will.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Scoring 32 points and still getting beaten. Another long year ahead. It's good they can score a few points unlike some other teams but when are they going to get rid of Simmons and the other liabilities?

Souths will be there come finals time again, I don't know why people are LOL@Souffs when they support teams who are more likely to win the spoon than the comp. I'm not lolling at them after they raped our defence at Centrebet for the second year running.

Can't believe you chose to mention Simmons specifically thought he was great today and is always solid IMO

Nemesis

Bench
lol@$ouff$ will win sweet f**k all come the end of the season with tissue paper defence like this. Put against a potent attacking side and they'll get their pants pulled down and spanked.
Ever occur to you that the high score may have had something to do with the 35 degree heat, f**kwit?

lol@cheats... barely scraping in at their home ground against a severely depleted dogs side.

Can't wait for round 6 (at ANZ for a change) to watch the cheats pants turn brown, before we flog them and hose them all back down the Hume Hwy to their Melbourne sewer pit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
and you can hardly ask for a better start than 3-0. My point being if you don't tighten up that flimsy defence then teams with a lot more attacking power will run roughshod over you. Are you saying you're happy with your teams defence?

and with all due respect to both sides i don't think that the Sharks, especially with all the issues that are happening and Easts will be serious title contenders (this year) so i wouldn't be getting too excited. That said you can only beat who you're up against.
Easts and Sharks are a combined 4-2. Most people would have both finishing in the 8.

Yes of course we didn't defend well today but we have played good teams and we kept them out.

Latest posts