What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Easter Sat | Sharks 12-25 Dragons | Sharks

Round 4: Sharks v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
I love how the crowd make forward pass decisions.

Im adamant the refs dont give a f**k. They pretty much only call a pass forward when the hoem crowd calls it for them.

'tards.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Wind behind the sharks should really help with field position. Just depends if they can reorganise there attack with carney missing.

GongPanther

Referee
The Sharks best friend is the half-time.

The coach will settle the team down and reshuffle the side due to Carny's exit from the game.

If Cronulla don't tighten up their D in the middle of the ruck and show some line speed,the dragons will just continue to shoot holes through them.

On the back of their home crowd,I'd say the Sharks should get this,but not by a convincing margin as I first thought.

no name

Coach
Looked to me as though Cooper was trying to earn a penalty by having the attacker run into him.

Think we will see more of it.

The ball had been kicked, he'll do well to get an obstruction penalty after the ball has been kicked.

Latest posts