What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R4 | Good Fri | Broncos 26-32 Storm | Suncorp

Round 4: Broncos v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Wellll how appropriate is it, that after a supreme effort by Hunt and our outside backs, that it would be the incompetence of our starting halves and Thaidays butter fingers that would cost us the game.

Not sure how to take that one away. It's not like all the other sides will suffer down their right edge like the Storm did tonight.

thorson1987

Coach
Wellll how appropriate is it, that after a supreme effort by Hunt and our outside backs, that it would be the incompetence of our starting halves and Thaidays butter fingers that would cost us the game.

Not sure how to take that one away. It's not like all the other sides will suffer down their right edge like the Storm did tonight.

On the bright side, you actually had something that resembles attack tonight.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Matt Duffie is a complete spastic,the type of player that Eels management would think is great and offer him 800k a season

t-ba

Post Whore
Based on early seqson form, this is Souths comp to lose...

Storm lucky...but then I guess the great sides make their own luck...

MightyBronco

Juniors
It was the holding on at the scrum try that was the difference. Every team should do that now - refs said it was OK. "just part of the scrum" i think i heard the ref say. Still, no other team bar the Storm even have a go off a scrum - so good on them for being attacking.

user_nat

Coach
It was the holding on at the scrum try that was the difference. Every team should do that now - refs said it was OK. "just part of the scrum" i think i heard the ref say. Still, no other team bar the Storm even have a go off a scrum - so good on them for being attacking.

Kinda offset by the first Hoffman try, that really should have been called held.

Billythekid

First Grade

Your first try should have been disallowed as well so that's a BS comment first off. It's not as if you don't see that in other scrums, you see it all the time when the scrum can't pack cause props are being idiots grabbing each other.

Both should have been no tries though.

dogslife

Coach
At what point does Griffin realise Ben Hunt is a much better player than Mccullough?

Shit I think I'm a better player than Andrew Mccullough

thorson1987

Coach

Incorrect, would still win by 2.

Smith missed that kick at goal.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors

You say it was the difference but some Broncos fans in this thread are failing to acknowledge that Hoffman's first try was very dubious.

Ghoulies

Bench

Thaiday, along with Hannant and a few others from our pack, dragged us back into it. If you don't understand that then those who call you a genius on this board are 100% correct.

typicalfan

Coach

Sam Thaiday and Ben Hannant were your best by a mile though. Wallace was by far the worst. Did he run the ball?

MightyBronco

Juniors
. It's not as if you don't see that in other scrums,

I havent seen that play ever. Holding the prop, then inside pass to fullback through that gap. Its a first for me.

Maybe the props should just man up and not get held. Start swinging or something.

Latest posts