What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R5 | Mon | Storm 26-12 Tigers | AAMI

Round 5: Storm v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WYD

Juniors
Wests deserve to lose this game, and they will, negative football won't beat Melbourne.

Horrible tactics.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Could the commentators such the Storms' collective dicks any harder? "The Storm have been disadvantaged by receiving so many penalties inside the Tigers 20".

You f**king kidding?

Snappy

Coach
That's a pretty dodgey one.
If he thought it was a try why send it upstairs?
What did he think the VR was going to see amongst the mass of bodies that he couldn't?

That a problem with the new rules. They have to say Try or No Try, but if they genuinely dont know, they just guess.

In that case, he should have 'guessed' No Try, and seen if the VR could give it

BranVan3000

Coach
Inconclusive evidence is going to result in going with the refs call 95% of the time now (which seems to usually be try).

Which is probably better than the coin toss that was the old system.

I'd say it was pretty conclusive that it did not touch the grass at all

no name

Referee
Was it just me or didn't Robinson say to the players 'i can't see the ball' then sent it upstairs and said it was a try??

For the record I thought it was a try, just a weird set of circumstances

It looked like he confused himself.
Didn't one ref last week say try with his arms crossed or no try with the T sign?

macnaz

Staff member
Could the commentators such the Storms' collective dicks any harder? "The Storm have been disadvantaged by receiving so many penalties inside the Tigers 20".

You f**king kidding?

Yeah lol... what a.massive disadvantage, Bellamy will complain about it to the nrl if they lose.

BranVan3000

Coach
That a problem with the new rules. They have to say Try or No Try, but if they genuinely dont know, they just guess.

In that case, he should have 'guessed' No Try, and seen if the VR could give it

They need a third signal

190512-186784-idunno.jpg

You f**king kidding?

The poor things have the ball for 9 tackles in our 20 rather than 6, that's 3 more tackles they have to drop it.

We're playing well though, why can't we fire up in defence like this every week?

user_nat

Coach
Kinda surprised Melbourne are still such heavy favourites. They don't really seem very switched on ATM.

Snappy

Coach
also why do they insist on running out through those AFL style crete paper banners down there in mexico ? f**king lame

BranVan3000

Coach
I cant stand how both networks have brought in non footy people as the main presenter

How is he a non footy person? Petty sure he has been a sprint trainer at a few clubs, and obviously has some knowledge on the game. Was also a commentator in general before.

Ray Warren was never a footy player FYI

Latest posts