What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Roosters 34-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 7: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Weather expected to be a pearler around 25 degrees.

If you haven't bought tix yet - do it now. Amazing day, special to be a part of.

_snafu_

Immortal
The bookies have the line set in this game at 10.5... are they trying to curse us or what?

Never confident going into ANZAC day as the dragons have a way of winning these games regardless of form and in the most gut wrenching ways possible. Having said that, I think we will win.

Lets just make sure there are over 40,000 people there everybody. If the weather stays like it is today I'm sure we'll manage it.

The BOM are predicting perfect weather...

Thursday 25 April

Summary
partly-cloudy.png
Min 14Max 23Mostly sunny.Sydney area

Mostly sunny. Light winds.

http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts/sydney.shtml

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Very ordination anzac record for the chooks but its a different side to previous years. Chooks by 8, dragons to score all there points from kicks involving nightingale pulling something straight out of his ass

to_ddeath

Coach
c**ks narrowly. Tough game for us. Where the f*ck is the Poosters lineup? Any announcement yet?

T.

St. George 32-8

Roosters up 8-6 at half time, only to watch 28 hilariously unanswered points scored against them in 40 fun filled minutes.

Oh when the Saints, go marchin' in....

Eat it u soft Coqs

Hutty1986

Immortal
I reckon we can win this in an upset, Weyman back is a big plus. Will have to be at our best and contain SBW

Last edited:

ozbash

Referee
oh look, SBW has recovered from that dreadful injury that stopped him playing in the test...

Ulysseus

Bench
I really think Saints might struggle here.
I just hope Saints put in a good showing and don't get blown off the park.
They've won 3 games in a row but I really don't think we are on the same level as the Roosters at the moment.

btw anyone wanna give me odds on either Cooper scoring with 2 minutes to go ala 2005 or Creagh to score the match winner for the 3rd year in a row?

Danish

Referee
GA and Premium reserve are sold out, and both Premium and standard reserve Rooster tickets are single seat only. Dragons premium and standard reserve tickets still available.

If this doesn't crack 40K then its pretty clear who'll be to blame

dragons__

Juniors
GA and Premium reserve are sold out, and both Premium and standard reserve Rooster tickets are single seat only. Dragons premium and standard reserve tickets still available.

Roosters supporters?

Jono1987

Juniors

About time for a square up isn't it? We've been providing the majority of supporters for years now...

Coast Guard?

Pugzley

Really want to seee Ben Creagh smash $BW OMG, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Roosters by 12 or >.

Serving hot food in Concourse Bay 16 food. Hope to see alot of Roosters and Dragons fans.

Latest posts