What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R7 | ANZAC Day | Roosters 34-10 Dragons | Allianz

Round 7: Roosters v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fire

First Grade
Really want to seee Ben Creagh smash $BW OMG, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Roosters by 12 or >.

Serving hot food in Concourse Bay 16 food. Hope to see alot of Roosters and Dragons fans.

Creagh's not the man to do it. Trent Merrin or Jack Stockwell are the only ones who would do it.

This is the one time I wish we still had Beauy playing for us. You could bet your life he'd line him up.

I'm one of the rare people who actually likes SBW (as a footy player). Still, it'd be awesome if someone from Saints smashed him.

blaza88z

Coach
if the Dragons win it will be a boring grinding game, it the Roosters win it will be a big score in their favor

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
hopefully this is the first game of any sport ive watched in along time that some dickhead doesn't yell out during the minute of silence

adamkungl

Immortal
GA and Premium reserve are sold out, and both Premium and standard reserve Rooster tickets are single seat only. Dragons premium and standard reserve tickets still available.

If this doesn't crack 40K then its pretty clear who'll be to blame

David Smith?

jargan83

Coach
Flown across the country for this one and hopefully it will be a great game

Go Dragons!

hopefully this is the first game of any sport ive watched in along time that some dickhead doesn't yell out during the minute of silence

Spot on

StMick

Bench
The bookies have the line set in this game at 10.5... are they trying to curse us or what?

Never confident going into ANZAC day as the dragons have a way of winning these games regardless of form and in the most gut wrenching ways possible. Having said that, I think we will win.

Lets just make sure there are over 40,000 people there everybody. If the weather stays like it is today I'm sure we'll manage it.

Well, to crack the 40 000 will mean over 37 000 Dragons supporters will have to show up.

Rosetta

Juniors
Allianz Stadium ‏@AllianzStadium 31s
We're expecting a full house today #NRLAnzacCup #NRLSYDSGI. Limited tix remain. Special #ANZAC ceremony commences 3.30pm. Pls arrive early.

LESStar58

Referee
Well, to crack the 40 000 will mean over 37 000 Dragons supporters will have to show up.

I reckon it will predominately be a pro-Dragons crowd at the SFS today. 80-20 split. It'll be a 60-40 split in favor of Melbourne at AAMI as well if I had to wager a guess....

Rosetta

Juniors
Dragons team named

1. Jason Nightingale
2. Brett Morris
3. Chase Stanley
4. Matt Cooper
5. Daniel Vidot
6. Jamie Soward
7. Nathan Fien
8. Dan Hunt
9. Mitch Rein