What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R7 | Fri | Sea Eagles 12-20 Rabbitohs | Brookvale

Round 7: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gmac

Juniors
I am the most one eyed manly person in the world but the fact some people are even suggesting that COULD of been a try tells me there was something very wrong with rugby league in last few years with Harrigan and co writing the rules.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
I am the most one eyed manly person in the world but the fact some people are even suggesting that COULD of been a try tells me there was something very wrong with rugby league in last few years with Harrigan and co writing the rules.

I wish this forum had a like button...

Panzer Dragoon

Juniors
Brilliant game.

I swear Souths got only 5 tackles in the one of the sets in the last 10 min. When Inglis ends up with it.

Ref was blowing for Manly, but Bunnies defence too good! Manly had plenty! Of opportunity but it was hot air. They will loose a few players this week too.

Stewart and Mattai will be out for a week or 2

Best game so far this season, action pack'd!

Gmac

Juniors
He helped our defense but fmd g Stewart was a passenger out there. Way to much side ways stuff

Cletus

First Grade
Refs gave me the shots with both obstruction rulings but that's football I guess. Dissapointed we.didn't take our chances in the first half but what the f**k it was a great game and I really enjoyed it.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
He helped our defense but fmd g Stewart was a passenger out there. Way to much side ways stuff

Yeah got to wonder how the Manly conditioning staff let him out there. Looked like he has taken up the George Rose cheeseburger supplement program.