What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R9 | Mon | Sea Eagles 4-16 Roosters | Brookvale

Round 9: Sea Eagles v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manly by 20.

Winning at Brookvale is reserved for the extra special Easts teams. 1974-75, 2003-04 and the mighty Mark Murray superpower of 1993.

Of course. To overcome such blatant refereeing bias was extra special especially after Gus called for a walk off but you know joking about Gus doesn't have the same punch as joking about Mark Murray.

Patorick

Staff member
Of course. To overcome such blatant refereeing bias was extra special especially after Gus called for a walk off but you know joking about Gus doesn't have the same punch as joking about Mark Murray.
"Come on boys, get off, off you come!"

"But we're winning!"

"It's been a long year."

(Dramatization, may not have happened).

BunniesMan

Immortal
Interesting contest. Roosters do not have the runs on board against top teams.

But Manly hasn't done much in the last few weeks. I can see this going either way.

Too close to call. If I had a gun pointed at me I'd go maybe Manly by 2.

Cletus

First Grade
Interesting contest. Roosters do not have the runs on board against top teams.

But Manly hasn't done much in the last few weeks. I can see this going either way.

Too close to call. If I had a gun pointed at me I'd go maybe Manly by 2.

What kind of gun is it Bunniesman, I'm thinking Anton Chigurh with a big arse shotgun.

Anyway I think it will be a close contest and I'm favouring the Roosters in a high scoring match.

Latest posts