What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | FINAL | Australia 34-2 New Zealand | Manchester

World Cup Champions: Australia or New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thorson1987

Coach
sheep+shaggers.+What+happens+in+Wales+stay+in+Wales_efac11_3877961.jpg

Diesel

Referee
I'm glad this is a daytime game, at least there won't be as many handling errors or knock ons

shiznit

Coach
You still have Manu Vatuvai.
That's just as funny...

Manu Vatuvei was a major factor in the Kiwis winning in 08.

I can tell you right now, the Aussie team will be far happier to see Manu on the sideline than to see him playing,

The boost he gives our pack is enormous.

aqua_duck

Coach
Moa isnt going to win you the game, Kasiano can! The RTS try came from a great offlaod from Kasiano and later in the game Luke made a 50m bust after another Kasiano offload.

Moa won't lose you a game either. Kasiano is a better offloader for sure but a lot of those times his offloads put his team under pressure, Moa is a bloke who has good leg speed over those 1st 10m, has a low centre of which help him get quick play the balls and doesn't have the errors in his game Kasiano does, also doesn't give away dumb penalties, a lot more mobile and can give you more minutes. To me Moa is a better fit as well, Bromwich, SBW, JWH, all have that offloading capability, sometimes you need to balance that out with a bloke who's just going to charge straight and hard and won't be a liability in defence

BunniesMan

Immortal
We have won 18 of our last 20 against this mob. The gap between our two teams is much bigger than people think.

But that is when we play the best fullback in the world as a fullback and actually start the best half in the world.

With DCE and GI playing where they belong they wouldn't get near us. But it's going to be very close. Infact I think they might steal it from us in the final minutes.

Paullyboy

Coach
I love that Kiwi's are actually proud to come and clean our toilets and remove our rubbish. I love it more that they think this is something to gloat about. It shows you perfectly where they fit in the scheme of things.

Seriously, it's a shame we can't play a real country in the final. There's no joy in beating NZ as all of them either disappear or desperately blend in and try to seem Australian the minute their team lose so there's no one to give it to. At least the Poms know their country is sh*t but still stick by it.

DIMEAST

Juniors
I love that Kiwi's are actually proud to come and clean our toilets and remove our rubbish. I love it more that they think this is something to gloat about. It shows you perfectly where they fit in the scheme of things.

Seriously, it's a shame we can't play a real country in the final. There's no joy in beating NZ as all of them either disappear or desperately blend in and try to seem Australian the minute their team lose so there's no one to give it to. At least the Poms know their country is sh*t but still stick by it.

Australians are just a glorified gang of beverly-hillbillies. A bunch of convicts and backward racists in a desert who struck oil in their backyard and now walk around circle-jerking each other blindfolded about how great they are, when everyone else just wishes they'd shut the f**k up and stop talking out their nose. Just give us ya minerals aye cuz

no name

Referee
Browning our pants?
Most Australians are confident going into every series, perhaps even over confident.

The only browning Aussies are doing about tonight's game are thinking that we will shit it in.

I have noticed this. Some might say they are gracious losers but it is still annoying nonetheless.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Slater appears certain to play, shame really

I'd rather he didn't. We look better with GI at the back.

Tone83

Juniors
Slater appears certain to play, shame really

I'd rather he didn't. We look better with GI at the back.
Pretty sure everyone is thinking the same thing, except maybe slater's mum and dad.

But I'm still excited to see Hayne and GI combining, which hopefully they will be. Hope they're on the same side of the field.

Tone83

Juniors
Yeah beating NZ is like beating Tasmania. That's why they're dangerous too, it's huge for them to beat us and they go in with state of origin intensity, while our guys don't give a shit. Can't be motivated to play them hard. If the Maroons played NZ with Maroon intensity they would beat them 50 nil, but Australia might struggle tonight.

no name

Referee
Pretty sure everyone is thinking the same thing, except maybe slater's mum and dad.

But I'm still excited to see Hayne and GI combining, which hopefully they will be. Hope they're on the same side of the field.

Yes, the two centres will be on the same side.......

Latest posts