What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | FINAL | Australia 34-2 New Zealand | Manchester

World Cup Champions: Australia or New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Parra Pride

Referee
Shouldn't be surprised. Regardless of how good the Kiwi side is, and it's a damn good side, we will always be ridiculously priced favourites.

I am pumped. This has to be the best nz side of all time and one of the worst aus sides of all time. Should be a great game. I'm so tired tho.

tumbidragon

First Grade
bullshit, Aussie is seen as an investment opportunity for the majority of kiwis. Your culture of bludgers makes it easy for hard working kiwis to fleece your system and come home with a bit of aussie coin..

Australia is seen as a soft touch and while you have the ' cant be stuffed' attitude, we'll exploit it..

now, where were we :cool:
[youtube]768h3Tz4Qik[/youtube]

moga

Juniors
watch
[youtube]768h3Tz4Qik[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AfGdJ0OUNU&feature=player_detailpage

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wow the haters are out in force. Some of you people are seriously sick. It's a documentary. A positive rugby league documentary being shown on a FTA channel. It's a good thing for rugby league. But you morons would rather a negative RL headline than a good one about players/teams you don't like. Fake fans.

On topic. I have a serious fear the Kiwis are gonna roll us. Sheens is a f**king genius with the team he picked. NZ by 6.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Wow the haters are out in force. Some of you people are seriously sick. It's a documentary. A positive rugby league documentary being shown on a FTA channel. It's a good thing for rugby league. But you morons would rather a negative RL headline than a good one about players/teams you don't like. Fake fans.

On topic. I have a serious fear the Kiwis are gonna roll us. Sheens is a f**king genius with the team he picked. NZ by 6.
Thanks BM, was worried for a tick...

lol@souffs!

Latest posts