What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | FINAL | Australia 34-2 New Zealand | Manchester

World Cup Champions: Australia or New Zealand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joker's Wild

Coach
He was the fullback FFS. He's not meant to have team mates back there supporting him. He's meant to bring the ball back as far as possible, not throw glory seeking speculators 20m out from his own line.

Well actually yes, there is supposed to be teammates backing him up. Anyone who knows much about RL should know that a key element of a modern wingers game is to back up their fullback on kick returns.

Now I am in no way saying that what Billy did was ok, it was dumb to take on the sideline then throw a desperate pass when he was going over, however to suggest he should be the only guy back there is pretty ignorant of RL play

Ozzy

First Grade
Don't forget banging your women....

Unfortunately... That's something you guys just can't produce... real men...

Don't worry though boys... There's plenty more Kiwi men coming over to please... ;-)
:? So you need to be pleased by boys??

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Don't forget banging your women....

Well as ugly and overweight as our women have become, they still aren't as fat and ugly as yours. You guys seriously have the ugliest women in the developed world.

However with our women, enjoy. We're mastering our way through yuonger, thinner, hotter, tighter women in Asia.

Someone has to pick up the scraps we leave on the table.. they're all yours... I mean in all honesty, I've never seen a Kiwi bloke over here with a thin aussie girlfriend... rarely a thin NZ girlfriend for that matter.

Unfortunately... That's something you guys just can't produce... real men...

Yeah, i think there's a scoreboard atthe end of saturdays game that will demonstrate who are the real men.

Don't worry though boys... There's plenty more Kiwi men coming over to please... ;-)

You eat the fish that john west rejects :lol: :lol:

They're grateful they're getting some attention, and us blokes are grateful you are giving them attention, and keeping them away from us.

Whilst I think Australia has a more talented backline, I think the Kiwis will win as I think they have a predominantly better pack than Australia's.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
Inglis goes missing in Origin :lol:

As a NSW fan I can say he is quite the reverse, he is a big game player in SOO.

Joker's Wild

Coach
In recent years he has been quiet in SOO

The problem is, the NSW right edge is scared of an Inglis shaped shadow and they forget about the other 7 blokes in the Qld backline

Last WC the Kiwis won by 14 and they're a better team this time and the Aussies are about the same, therefore the Kiwis by about 100 points.

Rambo1'

Juniors
Kiwis by 11. The kiwi front row is better. The kiwi wingers are better. The kiwi second row is better and Isaac Luke is playing out of his skin. Thurston, Ingliss and Slater need to all have exceptional games for Australia to take this out. The hit out againstEngland last week is also a huge advantage for the kiwis imo.

shiznit

Coach
Kiwis by 11. The kiwi front row is better. The kiwi wingers are better. The kiwi second row is better and Isaac Luke is playing out of his skin. Thurston, Ingliss and Slater need to all have exceptional games for Australia to take this out. The hit out againstEngland last week is also a huge advantage for the kiwis imo.
And we now officially have the best player in the world... :cool:

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think kiwis will spank us by 16 plus

They are battled hardened after the poms game, have game breakers like SBK, Johnson.
Have better props than twinkie toes Tamou and stale mate Scott.

Australia wether they like it or not have the QLD-NSW rivalry going on in house
(yippy yow yay yippy yow yay crap)

Cronk at halfback, Slater at fullback = confirms a kiwi victory

back to back world champs Congrats

Paullyboy

Coach
Piss off you clown...

Call yourself a kiwi and then put down your own country at any chance...

That's what being a kiwi is all about, it's probably the first country that has fair weather citizens. At the drop of a hat kiwis will get the f'ck outta there and move to Australia as they know it's considerably better, and every 5 or so years they'll come out of the woodwork and be proud to be a stinking kiwi again for some reason, then they go back to living their life in Australia desperately trying to fit in.

Dark Chook

Juniors
And we now officially have the best player in the world... :cool:

There was fire & kaha among the bro's following that presentation...

SBW has got that steel, the same look the week before the NRL Grand final...one more week & we can win this thing

While the eyes are on RTS, Foran will shimmy out wide & unleash 'the Beast"

Kiwis will have 50,000 screaming pommy wankers behind them. The cheating pommy ref will be worth at least 6 points for the Kiwis, but hopefully we will not seen any blatant, outright, disgraceful cheating by the ref like there was in 2008 and 2000.

ozbash

Referee
That's what being a kiwi is all about, it's probably the first country that has fair weather citizens. At the drop of a hat kiwis will get the f'ck outta there and move to Australia as they know it's considerably better, and every 5 or so years they'll come out of the woodwork and be proud to be a stinking kiwi again for some reason, then they go back to living their life in Australia desperately trying to fit in.

bullshit, Aussie is seen as an investment opportunity for the majority of kiwis. Your culture of bludgers makes it easy for hard working kiwis to fleece your system and come home with a bit of aussie coin..

Australia is seen as a soft touch and while you have the ' cant be stuffed' attitude, we'll exploit it..

now, where were we :cool: