What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 WC | Group B | France 6-22 Samoa | Perpignan

Group B: France v Samoa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

Bench
:lol: Roberts.

Like what I've seen from Escare. If the French backs weren't so inept he'd probably get some better opportunities.

no name

Coach
His arm stays in contact with the ball the whole time.
Is control of the ball part of the international rules?

Nothern

Juniors
Forgive me, I thought a trip was a sending off offence? Am I the only one who thinks on-report is becoming a bit of a cop-out? What is the record for the number of on report for one match?

RHCP

Bench
Forgive me, I thought a trip was a sending off offence? Am I the only one who thinks on-report is becoming a bit of a cop-out? What is the record for the number of on report for one match?
It's a shocking thing to do, that's Sue's second time on report isn't it? For the 2nd hit on Barthau and the trip?

Harrigan

Juniors
Escar(ay!!) isn't it!!! That's what we call him in the UK anyway. Escar sounds just wrong!!

newman

First Grade
France really bombed one there. Geez I'd be frustrated if I was a French player.

Samoa try will be 22-6 final.

Latest posts