What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parki

Bench
Yeah he sure is hot!!! There's only going to be about 20 winners at the meet and greet and I find out tommorrow whether or not I've won the chance to take JD for a guided tour around Auckland.

but theres nothing in auckland

Parki

Bench
i suppose i could stop over for the scenery

i hear theres a tower they jump off or something.... or isnt that in auckland

Jedda

Juniors
Yeah, we can throw you off the SkyTower (bungee cord is optional):lol: Or the Harbour Bridge.

Failing that we do have a hill which used to have a tree until some crazy Maori cut it down.

Parki

Bench
damn those maoris and their tree chopping

oh well the tower will have to do

how much is it to jump off it

Jedda

Juniors
Bah humbug to you Gene.

Parki - I don't think you'd have much change from $100.00 but I could be wrong. Once I've got some definate numbers of people coming over I'll start looking at things to do in Auckland when it's closer to Game Day.

stevo

Juniors
Jedda said:
Yeah he sure is hot!!! There's only going to be about 20 winners at the meet and greet and I find out tommorrow whether or not I've won the chance to take JD for a guided tour around Auckland.:pray:

That would be so cool, how the hell did you win that

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST - Work was painless and I did a good deed. Also, my parents will help me move

WORST - Work again tomorrow. I don't feel like going

Gene Krupa

Referee
Jedda said:
Bah humbug to you Gene.

Parki - I don't think you'd have much change from $100.00 but I could be wrong. Once I've got some definate numbers of people coming over I'll start looking at things to do in Auckland when it's closer to Game Day.

I'd like to come but I need the money for more tattoos. (Plus I don't have a passport.)

Tell JD he should have lost to Mig! :p

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's Friday and my freind is coming to the footy with me.

WORST: I need to do the washing and it goning to rain, I know it is.

BEST - got put on full time till the end of the year at my school today. I am now officially an English teacher at Hunter Sports! f**king stoked... beats the hell out of casual work.

WORST - nothing. Great day.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Work was tolerable and I've got Antioch tonight followed by a three day weekend!

WORST: Nothing

Stranger

Coach
The_Joey_Show said:
BEST - got put on full time till the end of the year at my school today. I am now officially an English teacher at Hunter Sports! f**king stoked... beats the hell out of casual work.

:lol: howd you manage that? you're a PRIMARY school teacher!! :lol:!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Work week is over! Going up to Newy for the weekend :D Got a top weekend planned.

Worst: Seem to have a recurring cold. Am making myself rest at home tonight in an effort to fight it off! Been home for less than an hour and getting bored. Even though there is lots I could be doing, like reading, cleaning up, doing laundry, making myself a lovely dinner etc etc :|

Stranger said:
:lol: howd you manage that? you're a PRIMARY school teacher!! :lol:!
I want to know the answer to this too!

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: Working a 10pm-5am shift at work last night and not feeling like im in a coma today

Worst: Having to do it all over again tonight :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: It's friday and there's a home game on sunday.

Worst: Not a biggie but, there is only 4 hours left in the month and Telstra have slowed my internet connection due to me hitting my download limit. geniusED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts