What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

strewth_mate

Bench
Worst: Some pretty gutting news about a family member

Best: Shallow and selfish as it sounds, going to see Ross Noble made it a little better :D

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: Getting a new haircut and looking damn spunky :)

Worst: A friend of mine is sick and i hope they feel better soon

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got origin tickets.. although had to buy 33 and they put a restriction of 8 tickets per person so it was a little complicated cant wait :D:D
worst: hearing how much pain my best friend is in and how upset she is and not being able to give her a big hug :(

les norton

First Grade
Best - ummm i spent the afternoon playing at the park with the munch. Good times. I am goingnto movie world tomorrow.

Worst - didnt feel 100% today

NC

Juniors
Best: ummmm..... can't come up with anything

Worst: sick and just some other stuff that I'm quite bummed about even though I shouldn't be feeling like this because I knew the truth.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Just finished a 2.5 week period in which I watched every single episode thus far of Scrubs (108 eps). I'm not sure I've been left in a sounds state of mind...the past couple of days I've been having hallucinations in which I am Dr. Perry Cox. I've started elongating alot of words, and tonight, at a family dinner, I constantly addressed my cousin as a whole lot of girls names :?

WORST: Something I ate at that dinner hasn't agreed with my stomach :sick:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Have both of my essays done and, come Friday, a full weekend of parties, football, and Wrestlemania lying ahead.

WORST: Tired

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's Thursday and that means Smallville, LOST and The Footy Show.

WORST: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is out and I can't afford it, my brother said he would get it for me for Easter, but I can't wait that long [-(

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: Going for a swim and feeling refreshed

Worst: Realising i have to do the graveyard shift at work today.... not happy

astrogirl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
BEST: It's Thursday and that means Smallville, LOST and The Footy Show.

WORST: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is out and I can't afford it, my brother said he would get it for me for Easter, but I can't wait that long [-(
Pretty good Easter prez bedsy! Lucky you!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Yeah I know it's pretty good, I love chocolate, however it loves me even more, it doesn't want to leave my thighs :lol:
So I'm going with pressies.

astrogirl

First Grade
I mostly just eat chocolate when I go to Mum's place - she knows how much I love Ferrero Rochers. Although I do have the occasional Tim Tam at home.

My family doesn't do chocolate at Easter thank goodness!!!

strewth_mate

Bench
Stranger said:
Hope all is well Strewth, and it gets better.

Cheers mate, things are looking up :) much appreciated

Best - Went into uni on my day off and spent a couple hours in the anatomy lab... creepy stuff... also found a way to work the topic of gonorrhoea into my next uni assignment which amused me for at least a couple of minutes before I realised I was being a tool

Worst - Wests aren't letting us work both days of the weekend at the footy cos it's too expensive to pay all the staff Saturday rates instead of Friday rates, but then again I spose I get Saturday off

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a good day, was busy but it went fast. Got another Knights membership pack in the mail so now I have two lol. What idiots, when I went and picked it up last Friday! Looking forward to Sunday!

Worst: Nothing really!

Jedda

Juniors
Best - I won a competition to meet JD Fortune and Gary Beers from INXS next tuesday and the boss has given me a half day off so I can attend it.:D

Worst - I've got nothing to wear!#-o

Jedda

Juniors
Yeah he sure is hot!!! There's only going to be about 20 winners at the meet and greet and I find out tommorrow whether or not I've won the chance to take JD for a guided tour around Auckland.:pray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts