What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooheysNew

Coach
the_knights_rule said:
lo risa i will be feeling your pain on sunday as i will be driving all the way to newie from wollongong.... doing 80 :lol: omg that is gonna take soooo long

What's with everyone doing the speed limit? The freeway is made for speeding. Rip off the P plates and away you go. Just ask Chris how quick I got there the other week.

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: Wal getting voted off the Biggest Loser....... Ok, excited over TV, now im just plain sad lol

Worst: Looking forward to an eventful night, but, alas, my life is forced to be mediocre

astrogirl

First Grade
Another best: Had a top workout at boot camp. I love trying to match it with the boys :D

Worst: Burnt my tongue while eating dinner.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Dilmah said:
What's with everyone doing the speed limit? The freeway is made for speeding. Rip off the P plates and away you go. Just ask Chris how quick I got there the other week.

im only on my L's :( lol and i reckon the fastest i can go is bout 90 whilst i have my mum in the car cos she always keeps an eye on my speed its easier with my sister.... until she found out if i get caught speeding she loses points as well so shes become a bit of a speed nazi as well

Gene Krupa

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
im only on my L's :( lol and i reckon the fastest i can go is bout 90 whilst i have my mum in the car cos she always keeps an eye on my speed its easier with my sister.... until she found out if i get caught speeding she loses points as well so shes become a bit of a speed nazi as well

Your mum is going to love Jamie and I! :badgrin:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: ummm
worst: one of my best friends went into hospital for an operation on her spine and im worried bout her, and missed her at school :( and i also missed a call off her becos i was at work and i cant call her back cos i have no credit and she will most lilely have her phone turned off now. and my mangers where emabrassing me this arvo *shakes fist*

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Foxtel got installed today \\\\:D/

WORST: I've got 4 uni assignments going, 3 of them due next week, and with 2 of them I have no effing idea what to do

Lynchy

Juniors
Best: Getting paid today, paying my bills and still having money left over WOO HOO!!

Worst: Having to go to work in half an hour for a 9 hour shift. Serving alcoholics tooheys old for 9 hours, not as fun as you'd think lol.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: Had a wicked gym work-out. Destroyed the weights room for the 2nd time in 3 days and I'm feeling wicked.

Worst: Working tomorrow

NC

Juniors
Best: Slept in til 12 before getting up and making myself a nice breakfast and have just relaxed for the rest of the day. Played with my nephew, I love him so much!

Worst: Foxtel and the internet was playing up again this morning but it all seems to be working fine now. Idiots at Optus just can't seem to do anything right!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Get paid tonight and I finished both of my upcoming assignments a week before due date! :)

WORST: Won't be able to spend any of it on myself :-(

RABK

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
:lol: my mum has already met jamie ...... hmm yes it shall be an interesting day

Your mum is cool, though i am a good boy whenever i'm at your house. :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got to talk to my friend who is in hospital and we made a few things to take up to her. and her first operation was a success
worst: she sounded liek she was in lots of pain and really upset :(

Parki

Bench
best: went for a walk with my dog
worst: disgraced himself in front of 8 hot chicks at the beach, demanding to be picked up as I was walking past them

Misanthrope

Staff member
worst: disgraced himself in front of 8 hot chicks at the beach, demanding to be picked up as I was walking past them

Don't worry about it, dude - they weren't gonna go for you anyway :p

Parki

Bench
Don't worry about it, dude - they weren't gonna go for you anyway

shutup

chicks love guys with rat dogs.... just not ones that are petulant little crybabies like my boris

Risa

Bench
Best: I think I'll sleep better than last night, very tired! Also it's already Wednesday tomorrow (loving that the week will go fast after my break!).

I figured out that I'll only work one full week (next week) for the next month which is due to public holidays, plus having two days off in May when a friend comes to visit.

Worst: Back at work today after a 4 day weekend. It was so hard getting up at 5.30.

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Just finished one of my assignments, more than a week before it's due (a record for me :p). Also found out today that I no longer have to be at uni on Tuesdays, and am about to retire to bed and watch Scrubs for a couple of hours.

WORST: Not much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.