What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
My ipod has been blaring Gwen Stefani all afternoon. One of my mates at work called me a battler for wearing earphones around the office - antisocial apparently!

what's good about wednesdays :s

astrogirl said:
My ipod has been blaring Gwen Stefani all afternoon. One of my mates at work called me a battler for wearing earphones around the office - antisocial apparently!

hahaha yeah my dad was telling me how some schools are banning ipods because the kids are becoming antisocial and listening to it in class and stuff hahah

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's my day off and I got an email from my best freind who is oversea's in the Airforce.

Worst:The rent was due today.

les norton

First Grade
Best - first sleep in morning in like 2 weeks. Had a great coffee...

Worst - stats assignment due monday....Keep thinking to myself 'I must start that!!'

fosie

Juniors
:lol: :lol:

Best: It's friday!!!!
Worst: hmmm....still the start of the day, but atm my mouth hurts....i have 2 mouth ulcers and a lump on my tongue that hurts everytime it hits against something in my mouth :cry: the pain......ow.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: It's Friday! LOL I'm copying fosie :D And I am the proud owner of a new snowboard and bindings - technically I bought them yesterday not today though. All I need now is SNOW!!!

Worst: Nothing!

RABK

Referee
Best: Three day weekend.....got to sleep in.

Worst: Nothing

Btw, you just reminded me it's been almost 3 years since i've been to the snow Astro.....i think i'll go this year.:cool:

Andy

First Grade
BEST: I'm working from home today

WORS: I'm at home and I'm actually working :x

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It's Friday and I just got some nice jeans on sale:D

WORST: I have a headache and I have to clean up my flat.

astrogirl

First Grade
I brought this thread back cos I feel like talking about myself :D

Best: Being invited to lunch with the managing director today. Only 3 other ppl invited so I feel spesh.
Worst: Rushing around like a goose at work cos I have so much to do. But learning a lot so I suppose that's a good thing :D

northey

First Grade
best: ummm..... prob "taking" all the articals about SOO from the libary... lol how cute did danny look on the front page?!
and maybe some good news that i got late this arvo

Worst: being thrown into a wall lol..

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
I brought this thread back cos I feel like talking about myself :D

Your good at knitting, i'll give you that.:p

Best: Origin tonight.

Worst: Learning that i will be meeting Roger Corbett (CEO of woolies) tommorow. I'm pretty nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.