What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosie

Juniors
:lol: ok i get it......hehehehe. Did you end up winning the game?....man today was boring....and cold.....ahhhh i want my bed :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Nah we lost 5-1. We were always up against it as we had no boy substitute players.

We managed to keep it to nil all at halftime, then the wheels fell off.

Hey, enjoy the rest of your day Sofie!

fosie

Juniors
:lol: thanks astro, have a good remainder of the day as well. I'm longing for the bell to ring...ergh...gotta survive another 20mins of english. i can do it i can do it. :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Don't sweat it, astro. Everyone's done it once or twice. I remember doing it a few years back, and feeling really awful about it. At least you didn't put in the one that cost you the match.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I got my car back (for the third or fourth time since the last service a month ago)

Worst: On the way home a belt in it broke and had to be towed back to the dealer!

astrogirl

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Don't sweat it, astro. Everyone's done it once or twice. I remember doing it a few years back, and feeling really awful about it. At least you didn't put in the one that cost you the match.
Thanks cwb - I still feel like an idiot though

RABK

Referee
Best: Had a delicious chinese lunch today.

Worst: Although we aren't winning any games, no game to go to this weekend.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: It's the weekend!

Worst: I'm at the office at the moment. Got a few hours of work to do before I can go out to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts