What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
You're all a disappointment to the religion that is IanG. I forgive you all for your disbelief, but know that my forgiveness comes solely from IanG and his merciful nature.

Lynchy

Juniors
Best- Its a nice day, and my friend is slightly recovering and the signs are good. :D

Worst- These graveyard shifts at work are killing me, and making me look like an old man. My pasty skin hasnt seen sunlight in weeks :lol:

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Beat Parki in front of 20000+ people and won a PS2!

Worst: We lost today and had every opportunity to win!

iangsbiggestfan

Juniors
If it makes you feel any better, Parki, I think you have the voice of an angel. Not the honey sweet tones of IanG, but certainly a voice to be proud of. You're a winner in my eyes. :)

Parki

Bench
If it makes you feel any better, Parki, I think you have the voice of an angel. Not the honey sweet tones of IanG, but certainly a voice to be proud of. You're a winner in my eyes.

uh...... yeah..... thanks I think

*runs away*

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a good day at the footy in spite of the result and have begun moving my stuff across to the new place

WORST: Obviously the score. That, and having sand in my pants all day.

Risa

Bench
Best: Had a good day, drove up to Newie on my own for the first time and got home about 40 mins ago. Maccas for dinner lol.

Worst: I'm now feeling tired after so much sun and the drive up. And plus it's Monday tomorrow...yuck

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Had a pretty good weekend. Set what I am sure is a Festiva landspeed record between my mum's place (in Newy) and my place (in Syd). 1 hour 35 min, even with some heavy traffic.

Worst: Not much.

stevo

Juniors
CWBush said:
BEST: Had a good day at the footy in spite of the result and have begun moving my stuff across to the new place

WORST: Obviously the score. That, and having sand in my pants all day.

:lol: Bit old for the sandpit aren't you

PrideKnight

Bench
Best: A 40 yr old greek MILF was disappointed i was gay coz she was gunna hit on me (hey, its a round about compliment)

Worst: Hangover+Loss+F3 drive = One pissed off PK

TooheysNew

Coach
Best: Almost set Bushy up with a 40yo greek MILF, instead she tried to give me her daughters number.
Another Best: Had a great weekend - apart from the score in the game.
Another: Set a new land speed record between my house and newcastle. 5 hours.
Worst: Tired and hungry. And Krupa won the PS2.

Status
Not open for further replies.