What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooheysNew

Coach
I don't care if the day is only 44 minutes old.

Best: Had a great chat for ages to someone awesome. :D
Worst: She's one of those people who need sleep. Weirdo. :p

Jedda

Juniors
Best - getting Sky installed so that I can finally watch the Knights play and only one more sleep till I meet JD Fortune.:D

Worst - I have to work through my lunchbreak to make up for today's time off work.:|

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Cruisey day so far.

Worst: Bit bored at work. Could do with some sort of excitement in general *yawn* lol

Parki

Bench
Cause Parki was better.

nuff said really.....

stupid bums dont have my prize either, i have to wait till thursday to get my singstar package

whats wrong with the ps2 gene? did they spray paint it silver and stuff all the wiring inside or something?

Gene Krupa

Referee
I don't know? The red light comes on but it won't turn the actual console on. When I press it, the light stays red!

Jedda

Juniors
New Worst - The brake pads on my car sheared off while I was going back to work and I had to get them fixed straight away as the discs were grinding together.

On the plus side, while I was away from work my workmates finished off my work for me so when I got back I had nothing to do.

BEST: Schools over and only 8 more days till i get holidays!
WORST: Still have heaps of homework to do and i have tutoring *puking face*

astrogirl

First Grade
Jedda said:
New Worst - The brake pads on my car sheared off while I was going back to work and I had to get them fixed straight away as the discs were grinding together.

Oh no...

That reminds me though - my car needs a new seatbelt mechanism, and my ex is going to save me lots of dollars by fitting it for me :D What a sweetheart

les norton

First Grade
Best - took a forced break - keeping in the forum tradition of today my car needed something replaced (on warranty!! yay!!)...anyways free bus only took my to the shops so i went to see match point...how hot is jonathon rhys whatevers... hubba hubba

Worst - thinking about skipping boxacise....fat and lazy i is..

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had a good time watching Mania with MrC and Parki and I'll probably rewatch it while drinking tonight

WORST: Mania wasn't that good :lol:

Lynchy

Juniors
Best- After a huge work week, sleeping all day and now feeling rested and great.

Worst- not much, its a bit cold today though. Damn this winter weather

Status
Not open for further replies.