What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: Getting tix next week for SOO 1 at Sydney, Plenty of OT so good $.

Worst: Long tedious hours for the $$$ of OT, plus to many social commitments in my spare time and none that can easily be brushed off.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Umm no idea yet, probably the fact that I managed to keep my cool with a couple of situations at work today that I usually would have gone off my head at!

Worst: I think I am starting to get sick cause of the above and I have a sore throat.

Jayell

Juniors
Worst: Hearing that David Seage is replacing Thaiday...still cant forgive him for his piss poor effort against Melbourne.

Best: After hearing the above, how can there be???

Risa

Bench
Best: Only 2 more days of the week left for me then a 4 day weekend, have Friday and Monday off.

Worst: Had a really busy day at work and I don't think my supervisor was pleased to see me leave normal time.

Frederick

Staff member
WORST: Dog had a seizure tonight, had to take him to the vet. They're going to run some tests, but he *may* have to go to a neurologist in Sydney :cry:

BEST: Nothing, nada, zip, zilch

Roy

Juniors
Worst; last weekends footy trip to cooma we stopped at bombala pie shop and one of my mates gave my mobile number to one of the ugliest mountain goat of a girl ever, I have now received 21 txt msgs from her.

Best; sweet fa

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: The vet just called, and said that all the tests came back clear, so as far as she can tell, everything is fine, and the seizure was just a one off.

WORST: I keep picturing in my head the look on poor Humprey's face when the seizure was happening - was one of pure terror and confusion. :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: day off

WORST: got three assignments to do, one due tomorrow, haven't started yet :( not lookin forward to getting up at 5am tomorrow

Jedda

Juniors
Best - got a phone call from UNSW about my job application and they're looking to set up a phone interview next week.

Worst - bloody boss told us there would be overtime this week then waited till I'd cancelled going to my part-time job before changing his mind.

Best: Knowing that this time next week is my birthday!
Worst: Knowing that this time next week my half yearly exams start.........

Risa

Bench
Best: One more day of the week left for me!

Worst: Knowing I won't speak to someone till next week or see them to the weekend after this one. It's very, very difficult at the moment!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: didnt have to go to school cos i was hungover :lol:, ordered my cake and organised most of the stuff for my party

worst: feeling sick again :( aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

northey

First Grade
BEST: got a go see for the 5th june for a casting agent (different to my agent) they cast for shows like home and away, all saints, etc

WORST: uni all ... all

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Mikaylah is 8 months old today..

Worst: She is growing up way too fast! I want her to stay little forever haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.