What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
This is for yesterday…

Best: Picking up Granddad from the airport. Haven't seen him for AGES. Expected him to be really elderly-like, but he's great! Even after an 8 hour flight.

Worst: Nothing.

les norton

First Grade
Mine too-

Best - Ate like a pig last night, great indian food, great company...a few glass = kim slept like a log!!

worst - i had to undo a button at the restuarant...I'm all class!! :D

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I don't have to come to work tomorrow! which means I can spend tomorrow shopping :)

Worst: I still have 4 hours left.

~bedsy~

First Grade
northey said:
STRANGE: a cow was just at the lounge room window. it scarfed me at first cause i had no idea what was happening. then i realised it was a cow. lol my dog is terrified of the cow... wonder where the cow belongs? must belong across the road
My mum and dad have Kangaroo's, Koala's, a peacock, ducks, carpe, eels, deer and all types of other birds at their place.

BEST: I'm going to Sydney this weekend with my family to Watch Manly v Eels at the SCG.

WORST: Dad fussing about how to get there #-o

BEST - had a nice dinner out last night with a few old uni mates that I don't see very much any more.

WORST - sick as a dog with the flu.

NC

Juniors
Best: relaxing day, had a great sleep, weather is fine.

Worst: centrelink. Enough said.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday tomorrow! Today was good, got a lot done at work. Going shopping at lunch tomorrow to find something for my bf, coz it's his birthday on Sunday, so I enlisted some help from someone at work lol.

Worst: The girl at work that I'm really good friends with is leaving in a month :( I'm really sad because I tell her a lot and get a lot of advice from her, and she's always helped me out. Going to miss her heaps!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got Jake a soccer ball and he loves it! Put some new clothes on lay-by.

Worst: Miscalculated my holidays and have to wait another month to get them! I was so psyced for them too!

Jedda

Juniors
Best - working on my application for a job in Sydney

Worst - it's making my brain hurt and I have to work this weekend.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went shopping yesterday and mum brought me lots of stuff, did 4 and a half hours of driving and benny came down.

worst: i feel sick :( im hoping its just the flu or a cold but my glands are a bit swollen so it better not be a relapse of glandular fever cos i will be so fricken angry cos my 18th is only 5 days away!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
will do astro! ill be taking my vitaminis :lol: or baby vitamins as my mum calls them (but they taste good lol) and sleeping lots. its prob jsut the flu or a cold but better safe than sorry!

northey

First Grade
WORST: had to get up at 5am yesterday and didn't get home until 8pm.

BEST: cheers to jo banning for getting on the footy show last night, she was the lady at st george. friend of mine. so it was good to see her on tv again!

northey

First Grade
BEST: day off!

WORST: so much work to do, and not getting any of it done! having a major stress on where i am going to stay on thursday night and how i am going to get to the place in epping, cause the person i usually stay with is going to melb, and the other person i stay with lives in westmead and it is almost impossible!!

Best: Um proberbly it wasn't as cold today.
Worst: Still sore from Korn yesterday and i had to work! And it's the last week of holidays.

Frederick

Staff member
Worst: Had an absolute sh*t of a day, my entire body is aching, and I get to do it all again tomorrow, and the next day :|

Best: Am currently eating a massive bowl of ice cream to help me get fat and forget about today, but my super-fast metabolism will prevent that first part from happening :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts