What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

knights9

Juniors
Best: Its the Weekend and i got to sleep in.
Worst: I have to go back to School on monday and i have a few assignments to do, My printer broke and now i cant get my free tickets i won.

Risa

Bench
Best: Went shopping today, got everything I wanted to as well! Also caught up with a really good friend of mine in the process.

Worst: Miss my bf, haven't spoken to him for 2 days (how tragic do I sound!) coz he's back home visiting his parents.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ Getting home in one piece and finding out that the Knights won.

Worst ~~ Being in Melbourne and wanting to go up to the Observation Deck, but we were told not to bother as the weather made the entire view grey.

Risa

Bench
Best: Went to Mikaylah's Christening today. Omg she is gorgeous. Had a really nice day :D

Worst: It's Monday tomorrow!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I lost 3kg in a week. Have no idea how that happened :lol:
I also went for a great walk, and I have more money than I thought I had.

WORST: HP and the Order of the Pheonix (the movie) won't be released in Australia until Sept. next yr.

northey

First Grade
BEST: my cousin had her baby on sunday just as the knights game finished. HAHAH got bagged out by peter wynn at his shop, so i bagged him out aswell

WORST: getting stuffed around at uni

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Uni went back today...er, yesterday...and I caught up with a whole bunch of people that I haven't seen in a whiles, so did a fair bit of socializing. Also, went and had a kick of the footy with strewth_mate.

WORST: Didn't have proper shoes, so ended up kicking bare-footed, and both my feet are covered in bruises...not really the worst thing about my day, but certainly the most annoying :(

strewth_mate

Bench
:lol: and now I'm licking my wounds after a flogging in oztag :D damn lack of fitness...

BEST - Oztag season got underway, there's just something about running around on a fresh night under lights. Oztag can be a pretty weak sport I spose compared to other obvious things but it's good fun.

WORST - We suck hugely. Got rolled by a bunch of old fat blokes :lol: and our lack of fitness showed big time (though I spose it's not a bad thing cos both teams had a good time). And got a test tomorrow morning and I'm wasting time writing a comment about it on a forum, so that's me done...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST:I'm going home to Port Macquarie next Monday

WORST: It's going to cost me a fortune in fuel, my brother is a pain in the arse, and none will give me a job.

B-dos

Referee
Best: Got myself free tickets to State of Origin 3 in Melbourne. Going to stay with a mate in St Kilda for a week or so. Should be great.

Worst: Nothing really.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: its my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and its been a fab day so far

worst: nothing at all expect i couldnt sleep last night becos i was so excited :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts