What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best - absolutely rubbing it in to all my kids (and fellow teachers) at work who said that Joey would have a shocker last night.

Worst - registering and insuring my new car this arvo. There goes $1000+ from the bank account... no trip to Manly for me!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: ran around at lunch playing soccer, then having a great pasta for lunch (yes my life revolves around food)

Worst: soccer loss, 3-1

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Bought Jakes birthday present today, having pepperoni pizza for tea.

Worst: Sick, doing two days work in one, having a stupid girl back into me and then try to blame me for it!

Best: Knowing i don't have to go school tomorrow, and i miss out on a maths common test:)
Worst: Got teeth pulled out and finding out about Bedsy's injury :(

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: It's Friday!!! *sings* I can't wait, for the weekend to begin!

Worst: Been working long hours and it's making me run down. Sore throat for the last couple of weeks, and I'm really not looking my best at the moment.

RABK

Referee
Best: After today i can finally have a bludge tommorow, i'm so tired. And as always i'm looking forward to Sunday with the Crusade.

Worst: I guess feeling so tired.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: we had our last class of Proffesional Arts Practice today.

WORST: Hearing that Danny is out for 2 weeks and may miss Origin 3 :cry:..... come on selectors stay loyal.

astrogirl

First Grade
Hey bedsy, do you think Danny could miss out?

I would have thought that if fit he would be selected, without any need for him to prove his form.

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Hey bedsy, do you think Danny could miss out?

I would have thought that if fit he would be selected, without any need for him to prove his form.

Well I think if he is fit he should walk straight into the side... he is the captain.... but I just don't trust Ricky to do that.
I know if it was QLD they would stay loyal to him, lets just hope NSW are the same.

astrogirl

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
Well I think if he is fit he should walk straight into the side... he is the captain.... but I just don't trust Ricky to do that.
I know if it was QLD they would stay loyal to him, lets just hope NSW are the same.
I hope so too! Maybe I'm being naive to assume that Danny should keep his place...

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: I got my new hair colour and new car! (both look great!) :D

Worst: It's winter, therefore too cold for me, Troy isn't here to do all my household chores that I'm too lazy too do :( and it looks like it's going to rain and ruin my nicely straightened hair :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: I woke up without a hangover from last night's 21st activities

Worst: My legs hurt from the huge walk we did from Newcastle Uni to the nearest taxi (took us about eighty minutes of wandering)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts