What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: will be going to the snow sometime soon

Worst: can't go to the snow this weekend - not enough lifts open and I'm probably too sick

northey

First Grade
BEST: snowing and i got to go home... and it has started snowing again!!!

WORST: my boy's brother jumping on me (he is a bit on the large side) and holding me down the in snow, while everyone threw snow balls at me

Charley9

Bench
BEST: I discovered the worlds best chicken burger
WORST: Just thinking how much extra i'll have to do at the gym tomorrow...i didn't have to eat the WHOLE thing...but i did :(

I'm never eating again...until dinner :)

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Sold a painting :D (it's only to my brother, but hay.... a sale's a sale)
Plus I bought myself a nice warm Knights jumper. I also found out I have more drawings for assesment than I thought.

WORST: I can't watch tv tonight all rugged up in bed :cry: I wish my tv stand was on wheels so I could move it around to my bedroom :lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Worst: can't go to the snow this weekend - not enough lifts open and I'm probably too sick

so are you gonna come to the game this w/e? hope you feel better soon!

best: getting to sit in a heated hall at lunch cos its 10 degrees outside... one more day of school left and i go to balie on sunday!
worst: its 10degrees and i have to write an essay for tomorrow, which i should have done last week

northey

First Grade
its 10degrees and i have to write an essay for tomorrow, which i should have done last week

bahahahaha it is -3 out side and inside it is 20... i love central heating lol

astrogirl

First Grade
the_knights_rule said:
so are you gonna come to the game this w/e? hope you feel better soon!
Hope I'm well enough to come to the game! I'm sick of hearing myself whinge about being sick! LOL

RABK

Referee
Best: Something great regarding my future happened.

Worst: Walking home in the pouring rain and Antartic wind. I'll be lucky to survive the hypothermia i am now suffering. :evil:

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Hope I'm well enough to come to the game! I'm sick of hearing myself whinge about being sick! LOL

Well if your signature is true you'll be there!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Went to the dentist and got told my teeth were fine

Worst: Freezing cold. Snow does not compensate for the inevitable shrinkage

Best: I got my money that my friend owed me

Worst: Went back to school, did a maths test, got seperators in my teeth, it's freeeeeezing and i had to wear a dress to school and got wet from the rain

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Jacob's birthday

Worst: geniused in-laws inviting farktard b/fs over when they KNEW they weren't welcome!

Charley9

Bench
Best: Kaprioska day at the pub at lunch! We're all gonna get:alcho:
Worst: "I'm frezzing my royal rastafarrian neh nehs off!"

I really wish I was in bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.