What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have 1 painting to finish for assesment. Also there is 2 days of TAFE left then 2 days assesment and then 3 WEEKS OFF!

WORST: I still haven't finished my 2nd review and it's due tomorrow.

northey

First Grade
BEST: the day went so fast.. watching glen smash daniel

WORST : saying something that was taken the wrong way lol... and popping out!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Best - Tomorrow is origin day !!!

Worst - Knowing I hav to get up at 5 in the morning to go to work

:lol: @ northey

RABK

Referee
Best: Knowing im off to Telstra stadium tommorow, go the Blues!!!

Worst: I guess work as usual.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Watching an old school ECW PPV (Living Dangerously from 2000, for the educated)

Worst: Money is tight

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Dad took Troy and I out for dinner last night, and won money, which he then passed onto us!

Worst: Today is payday (which is a good thing) and my pay isn't in my account! (It usually is in the night before dammit!)

cram

Bench
Best: SOO2 and I have a feeling that we may see good things from Johns anc Co tonight. It will be good to smile about footy again.

Worst: I have woken up with a cold and feel like pooh.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Looking fwd to chilling out and watching origin tonight at home with my sister and a mate. I'm going to cook spaghetti bolognese :D

Worst: Work is stressing me out beyound belief! Being busy and important is not that great!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: NSW won last night

WORST: Don't have one.... I'm still hyped up from last night :lol:

Charley9

Bench
Best: Smirking at all the tossers at my work who were up in arms about Johns being picked for Origin II :) he he he he
Worst: Tired! And i have no voice.

Worst: So buggered after I had 10 schooners due to the $2 for a schooner offer during origin even though I had to be up at 3am.

Best: I honeslty couldnt tell you, so f'n tired...... - Oh I didnt get hung over like I normally do after an origin!

Matt23

Staff member
Best: The Origin win, and rubbing it in to sore losers (Charlie Saab)
Worst: No Voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts