What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best - a few things. Only two more days till Saturday, got the day off work, finally over the flu, and best of all, I"M GOING TO BLOW ALL MY BIRTHDAY MONEY THIS ARVO ON A CD PLAYER FOR MY CAR! WOO HOO!!

Worst - nothing yet... having a good day so far!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Slept in and woke up to find a gorgeous sunny day!

Worst: Had to rock up to work late. Also sent an email to everyone in the company asking if they want to play mixed soccer, only to find out that all places in the competition are taken and had to break it to everyone. What a shocker.

m0j0

Bench
Worst: Slept in, didn't have time for breakfast or a shower, now I'm tired, hungry and bored.

Best: I'm not dead yet...

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's thursday, been an alrite day.

Worst: Our teacher is making us gamble in maths class, its boring :? and she just gave us a whole lota sheets.

princess plj

Juniors
best: knowing that i have a few more days of work till i have annual leave
worst: knowing that i have a few most days or will i have annual leave

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Got the 4 Lethel Weapon movies on DVD.

Worst: Tax cheque hasn't cleared so I can't get my home theatre or jersey just yet. Long day at work.

Charley9

Bench
Best: What a gorgeous day!

Worst: There's a guy at work who makes my nerves twitch and he is being particularly annoying today...i feel a throw down is on the cards.

RABK

Referee
Best: Worked called and said that if i don't come in today not to bother coming in on Monday. Woo Hoo!!! 4 day weekend!

Na seriously, i do have a 3 day weekend. :D

Worst: This f**ken flu will not piss off, it's a revolving door...you get rid of the damn thing only to have someone give it to you 3 days later.

Jedda

Juniors
Best - Sun is shining, I've got my bags packed and just killing time till I board the plane.

Worst - Nothing, I'm going to Newcastle!!! Haven't got time to focus on bad stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.