What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
Best - I got toffee from a fete, i won a huge bottle of wine (im sure its crap) did i mention i got toffee....Oh plus i got to see an old mate hadnt seen in ages.

WORST- I have an assignment due.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The Knights won last night and today I got a digital camera.

WORST: My cd-rom drive isn't working so I can load the program to put the photo's on my computer.... oh well.

strewth_mate

Bench
Worst: Waking up every muscle aching from a bizarre couple days work

Best: Remembering I took off with a few staffies after the last game (mmm... Cougar...)

Charley9

Bench
This is mine for yesterday...

Best: My boys, not only won, they kicked a$$! And girls i have two words for you...DAY SPA! Gosh i feel good!

Worst: Nothin at all ...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: still happy bout our win on sat nite and i wasnt rostered a shfit for tonigth thank god

worst: bloody tired cos i got bout 1-2hrs sleep on sat nite and its monday :(

astrogirl

First Grade
the_knights_rule said:
best: still happy bout our win on sat nite and i wasnt rostered a shfit for tonigth thank god

worst: bloody tired cos i got bout 1-2hrs sleep on sat nite and its monday :(
1-2 hours isn't much!

I got about 3 hours sleep, then got up at 8:30 to go visit my Dad. Then drove back to Sydney and spent the afternoon hanging out with my sister. Don't know how I managed not having a nap!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yeah i didnt nap either, tried to in the car on the way home but i couldnt sleep, went to bed at about 10:30 and slept like a baby! until my bloody alarm went off this morning, i ended up lying in bed for ages cos i didnt wanna get out and i had to run to school cos i was really late

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Today is over and it's 3 days till I see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

WORST: Some of my photo's didn't turn out.

The Vern

Juniors
Best: Still happy about the win on the weekend (and souths loss) and got to sleep in till 2 this arvo.
Worst: Had to work till 1 am the past two nights and i slept through uni today

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Managed to get to work early by my standards - just before 8:30!!!

Worst: I have a slightly sore hip - I think it's because I'm running a bit more this week...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Sold my SLR camera, and got 2 paintings done today

WORST: I have a blocked nose and a headache because of it.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
Best: Went shopping after work.

Again? Why didn't you tell me? lol!

Best: The stress of my very last end of month, is but a distant memory...

Worst: I'm hungry.

les norton

First Grade
Best - ummm...pretty plain day...went for a jog.

Worst - I had to go to the doctors and she gave me a needle...:cry:

Parki

Bench
best : payday
worst : broke the boom gate at work, and flipped out on account of no sleep in 3 days... i guess it wasnt that bad though, cause the boss let me go home early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts