What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // 4N Wk 3 // Sun 4pm // AUS 44-18 SAM // Wollongong

4 Nations Game 6: Australia v Samoa

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
DCE is not overrated. He just hasnt yet delivered what he is capable of at rep level. But he will. The guy is a freak. His try was pretty good even if it was just a bad read by Leilua.

Noname36

First Grade
This is the same guy who has won a grand final and player of the game in another. His form has been down but he is pure class.

Mate I'm not one of his critics. Just pointing out that probably wasn't a great example to prove he's good given the defence was non-existent.

no name

Coach
We should all mount straw man arguments, too.

I'll take that as you've got nothing.

Imagine the kids down that end going to school tomorrow and saying, 'you know when GI scored that try, he was looking at me'

Anything that excites fans, especially kids is a good thing in my book.

mxlegend99

Referee
Thats a half to forget for Leilua. Terrorised by Jenko, DCE decided to blitz him, Mansour put a nice big hit on him, and generally looked ineffective even when he and his winger had space.

TimmyB

Juniors
I'll take that as you've got nothing.

Imagine the kids down that end going to school tomorrow and saying, 'you know when GI scored that try, he was looking at me'

Anything that excites fans, especially kids is a good thing in my book.

Ok mate, I really don't care a great deal and hadn't considered it on a holistic level.

The thrust of my point was I think he comes across as smug and smarmy when he showboats before he scores. It was a fairly flippant and reactionary comment. I regret making it hadn't made it because I've wasted 5 minutes of my life clarifying a point I don't give feel particularly strongly about.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
Thats a half to forget for Leilua. Terrorised by Jenko, DCE decided to blitz him, Mansour put a nice big hit on him, and generally looked ineffective even when he and his winger had space.

He has about 2-3 of these games every year where absolutely everything he does is hilariously bad. It'll get much, much worse if he's not hooked. Just watch :lol:

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Leilua having an absolute shocker today. I think it's a mix of Jennings being in fine form and Leilua having one of his terrible games that he has occasionally.

Many people put shit on him but he is a quality player and often matches it against the top centres.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
Bird, Cordner, Jackson...someone in the Knights retention office has a lot to answer for...