What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The short drop-out

dazeely

First Grade
EELS
Total drop outs: 15
Short drop out attempts: 15
How often they go short: 100 per cent
Successful short drop outs: 3
Success rate: 20 per cent
The Eels are committed to the cause. On all 15 of their drop outs they’ve gone short, never wavering from the NRL’s newest craze. You’ve got to commend them for sticking to their guns, but it’s actually only yielded a result on three occasions. That accounts to 20 per cent of the time, the same success rate as the Knights.

Do you think we could mix it up to keep the opposition in two minds. Sad really 😞

fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3Zh8GyM9YBgUEQfLpDbxE-qhQkBpXMHQ0Fu6IQ-xJEe__7I4uBssg55bA_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

Eelementary

Post Whore
EELS
The Eels are committed to the cause. On all 15 of their drop outs they’ve gone short, never wavering from the NRL’s newest craze. You’ve got to commend them for sticking to their guns, but it’s actually only yielded a result on three occasions. That accounts to 20 per cent of the time, the same success rate as the Knights.

Do you think we could mix it up to keep the opposition in two minds. Sad really 😞

fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR3Zh8GyM9YBgUEQfLpDbxE-qhQkBpXMHQ0Fu6IQ-xJEe__7I4uBssg55bA_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw

Given we have tall timber like Lane, and Matto, in the side, I'm flabbergasted as to why we are so bad at this.

I'm a fan of kicking long - make them run more, and get more tired.

Gazzamatta

Coach
EELS

Was a bit like picking Lussick for 80 each week. When you're on a good thing ..........

Rocket man

Juniors
EELS

We were doing this before they changed the rules.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
One of them was with 10 to go when up 28-18 against Manly in round 3.

Corey Waddell scored 3 tackles later.

The reason I remember it was a dumb move at the time when up by 10 with 10 mins to go.

And gave a Manly a late sniff in a tight game.
Thats dumb.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Of course it’s the coaches job to get the ball from the drop out. Makes perfect sense…
Dog Exercise GIF

You earned this, well done.